Nickelodeon and Vans team up to make SpongeBob Products

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
This is kind of old news, but I'm surprised no one brought this up. It's Spring time already and I LOVE Vans shoes, been wearing them all of my life, so I'm happy they finally did a collab with SpongeBob!

http://blog.viacom.com/2018/02/nickelodeon-is-pumped-for-partnerships-vans-sneakers-hasbro-games-and-more/

On Saturday, Feb. 24, Nickelodeon and Vans kicked off Vans X SpongeBob, a glorious mash-up of vintage 90s skate style and old-school Nickelodeon cartoons. SpongeBob SquarePants first aired in 1999, and the show is still running today—yet thanks to Bikini Bottom’s underwater setting and a nautical, pastel color palette, Nickelodeon’s hit series has a definitive retro vibe.

SP-Vans1-1024x767.jpg

The fact that SpongeBob boasts nearly two decades of airtime (and counting) means the quirky sea sponge has a fan base ranging from adult millennials to youngsters growing up with the show today. Fortunately, this new collection offers sizes for toddlers.

SP-Vans3.jpg

The design showcases iconic characters including the eponymous SpongeBob, his best friend Patrick Star and the vile Plankton splashed against canvass, on Vans’ classic slip-on and Sk8-Hi styles (plus apparel, accessories and skateboards). Take a look at the full collection here.

“SpongeBob SquarePants is loved by trendsetters around the world, but this limited edition collaboration elevates his style even further, offering something new and unique for his audience,” said Jose Castro, senior vice president of Nickelodeon soft lines licensing and global fashion collaborations, in a statement.

“Vault by Vans has combined our iconic SpongeBob characters with its iconic aesthetic, and we think fans of all ages are going to love the result.”

SP-Vans4.jpg

This is just the latest Nickelodeon partnership to excite fans and consumers around the globe. In Mumbai, fashion brand United Colors of Benetton is working with Nickelodeon to launch a televised marketing campaign focused on giving students a stress-free outlet during their final exams.

SP-Vans5.jpg
I would love the slip-on SpongeBob design listed on the site. Anyone else interested in checking these out? Say below!

http://vans.com/spongebob

Back