Nick just made a great big change!

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
They should make another great big change by making Nick at Nite become an actual adult block including shows like South Park and Ren and Stimpy (Original, not the Adult Party version).

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
They should make another great big change by making Nick at Nite become an actual adult block including shows like South Park and Ren and Stimpy (Original, not the Adult Party version).
Highly unlikely, since Viacom owns Comedy Central. I would like to see it be replaced an extension of the kids' Nickelodeon schedule itself, focusing on teen-oriented programming on the first three hours as well as Nick News episodes.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I've always thought Nick-at-Nite was a perfect evening slot for Nickelodeon. Back in the early 2000s, it introduced me to many sitcoms (Who's the Boss? & Fresh Prince, to name just two) that I might otherwise never have heard of. This is the sort of cross-generational cultural education that Nickelodeon should continue. :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Highly unlikely, since Viacom owns Comedy Central. I would like to see it be replaced an extension of the kids' Nickelodeon schedule itself, focusing on teen-oriented programming on the first three hours as well as Nick News episodes.
Nick News only airs when extremely special things happen in this world, but airing those rare special episodes of environmental or election stuff could be good from time to time.

Chris

Floridian
I've always thought Nick-at-Nite was a perfect evening slot for Nickelodeon. Back in the early 2000s, it introduced me to many sitcoms (Who's the Boss? & Fresh Prince, to name just two) that I might otherwise never have heard of. This is the sort of cross-generational cultural education that Nickelodeon should continue. :)
I would never watch George Lopez without it.

Back