Nick.com

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
Guys, I was reflecting back on the good old days of nickelodeon. One of the best things I remember was the website. It has rons of different games, episodes, and cool details. But the best thing about it was the club. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was amazing. You could make your own virtual house, play games with other people, and chat with others as well. I remember going onto there after school to just say hi to some friends. I haven't gone on the website for awhile so I decided to visit it to see if anything was still there. Nope.all i see are advertisements for their new apps that they claim are a better expirience. It seems they're trying to cover that whole era up. Which really stinks, because I hold so many memories on the old site and club. But I guess the tides are turning, and more kids now are intterested in mindless Ipad baby games. It was fun while it lasted.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
The real shame in this change is that the internet still offers potential for the same experiences it could deliver 10 years ago, but on a technically bigger scale than previously thought possible. Shifting their focus to mobile apps because it’s easier to make money from them is the easy way out.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
It's a shame that they converted everything over to the mobile app. They had so much potential to improve their site. with so much more...even if their layout isn't that great.

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
I absolutely LOVED nick.com. Still do, sorta. I remember it's design from 2007-2009, and 2010-2014. Even though their main site is trash now, you can still go to the older website NOT USING WAYBACK MACHINE!

Go here: http://www.nick.tv/

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Guys, I was reflecting back on the good old days of nickelodeon. One of the best things I remember was the website. It has rons of different games, episodes, and cool details. But the best thing about it was the club. I don't remember exactly what it was called, but it was amazing. You could make your own virtual house, play games with other people, and chat with others as well. I remember going onto there after school to just say hi to some friends. I haven't gone on the website for awhile so I decided to visit it to see if anything was still there. Nope.all i see are advertisements for their new apps that they claim are a better expirience. It seems they're trying to cover that whole era up. Which really stinks, because I hold so many memories on the old site and club. But I guess the tides are turning, and more kids now are intterested in mindless Ipad baby games. It was fun while it lasted.
I think you are thinking of Nicktropolis!! I remember really enjoying it as a kid. Felt like they definitely should have expanded on that/keep it around. I have a lot of fond memories playing on there. It's depressing to find out Nick.com is even more so not what it used to be.

Back