Nick.com is dead, long live Nick.com

IWumboYouWumbo

Imitation Krab
https://www.nick.com/

No more games. No more videos. No more Do Not Touch buttons. Just a giant advertisement for their app.

RIP.

Edit: I didn't notice The Idiot Box subforum when I wrote this, sorry.

IWumboYouWumbo

Imitation Krab
Yeah, I remember being pretty upset when that all went down.

Surprisingly the games are all still there, but not the individual pages they were hosted at before.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Man oh man, this is a bummer. This brings me back to when amandaplease.com was taken down. I guess the kids are using the app more often than using the website now.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Well that's depressing. I mean, when Nick did the whole redesign that made the background orange and everything horizontal, the site had basically already died, but this is just the worst. I already couldn't play my favorite games anymore though :(

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Sucks to hear, honestly. I went on that site a lot back in 2008-2012. Then it just got worse and worse and now it doesn't even exist...

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I played more of the Cartoon Network games on the CN site when I was younger honestly. But rip to Nick.com.

crushingmayhem

Krabby Patty Burglar
I remember that a lot of kids used to use it back in the day mainly for games and other features. Its a shame that the old site's gone now. But it was bound to happen since mobile apps are increasingly popular these days.

Back