Nick cancels "Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn" and "School of Rock"

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I found out about this a while back, so it isn't news to me. It sucks that one of the only current live action shows I liked on the channel (Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn) has to go, especially since one of the main actors left. I don't have an opinion on School of Rock, but why don't they just cancel Henry Danger instead? Don't answer my question because I already know why HD isn't cancelled, but I wish it was. =_=

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Note that Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn still have one more season to air.

Also, lol at the people cheering over it. They're just going to replace it with other sitcoms that I like and everyone else hates. It's not like this is proof that the sitcoms are gonna stop.

the real todd phillips said:
now if only they could get rid of henry danger,the thunderman,the loud house,teenage mutant ninja turtles,game shakers,
paradise run,breadwinners,i am frankie and mysticons.
The Thundermans was already cancelled. It only has half a season left. So was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Breadwinners.

And they're not just going to get rid of every series they have except Spongebob. That's just stupid.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Also, lol at there apprantatly being problems with the actors behind the scenes in NRDD, and the one actor quitting. Ironic. Perfect way to end the show too :P

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Well its about damn time I never watched either of these shows but they looked awful.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Glad to hear these shows are going. Here's to hoping Henry Danger (A guilty pleasure of mine) will go once the cartoon adaptation premieres (The show honestly would work better in a cartoon format. The jokes just don't translate well into live action). I really hope this opens up Nick's eyes that they need more Nicktoons.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
McSponge said:
Glad to hear these shows are going. Here's to hoping Henry Danger (A guilty pleasure of mine) will go once the cartoon adaptation premieres (The show honestly would work better in a cartoon format. The jokes just don't translate well into live action). I really hope this opens up Nick's eyes that they need more Nicktoons.
Honestly at this point, more Nicktoons could easily boost up Nickelodeon. No offense to fans of TTG, but Cartoon Network is lacking some diversity that they desperately need to keep afloat, and if Nickelodeon is able to get its hands on some aspiring content creators, that could easily propose a challenging rival and potentially beef up the animation industry as a whole.

I don't know. I like animation stuff.

Back