The SpongeBob Obstacle Odyssey thread has remind me of something. Nick Arcade. Share any nostalgic memories or experiences you had with Nick Arcade here.

Times were simpler. Playing SpongeBob games on our PC for an hour as a free trial, but never buying them... :/ Huh, I never bought these... Well, through Big Fish Games, you can buy them. I have Obstacle Odyssey 2 (I even have its original disc) and Atlantis SquareOff.

Also this:
TheGameofLifeSpongeBobEdition_billboard_1.jpg

ARE YOU FEELING THE NOSTALGIA NOW, MR. KRABS?!

EDIT: Obstacle Odyssey thread is now locked. Please refer here for all nostalgia of that game. :D

Re-Hydrated Sponge

Moby Dollar
The SpongeBob Obstacle Odyssey thread has remind me of something. Nick Arcade. Share any nostalgic memories or experiences you had with Nick Arcade here.

Times were simpler. Playing SpongeBob games on our PC for an hour as a free trial, but never buying them... :/ Huh, I never bought these... Well, through Big Fish Games, you can buy them. I have Obstacle Odyssey 2 (I even have its original disc) and Atlantis SquareOff.

Also this:
TheGameofLifeSpongeBobEdition_billboard_1.jpg

ARE YOU FEELING THE NOSTALGIA NOW, MR. KRABS?!

EDIT: Obstacle Odyssey thread is now locked. Please refer here for all nostalgia of that game. :D
I remember playing Obstacle Odyssey 2 on my PC years ago

Re-Hydrated Sponge said:
I was so young i can't remember anything about it
You can buy it again digitally for 10 bucks. If you want to, that is. Don't buy discs of the game off the internet, they send you to Nick Arcade and since it's defunct, the button that says Download Now doesn't work.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
There were also a Nicktoons game called "Nicktoons HoverZone" on Nick Arcade.
https://youtu.be/MXGzla4HPqs

Birds858 said:
There were also a Nicktoons game called "Nicktoons HoverZone" on Nick Arcade.
https://youtu.be/MXGzla4HPqs
I played the demo of that one too. It was strange to say the least...

Also, there was this one. I never played it, but it is considered lost media now. I tried downloading the demo using Wayback Machine (I think?) but all I get is a white screen when starting it up. There is a title screen but in jpeg quality.
SpongeBob%27s_Truth_or_Square_Arcade_flyer_artwork.png

M M M M ! T H A T ' S A C R I S P Y J P E G!

Also, a gameplay screenshot. Do any of you still have this game?

Thumb_vnf01095.jpg

EDIT: Downlaoded it. Nick logo popped up, there was audio of SpongeBob describing the game, but again only a white screen. I don't recommend trying to install this demo, it's a hassle to uninstall. <_<

FinnDinner said:
Atlantis Squarepantis on the DS is wayyyy better than the special, a lot of games are like that since the people who make them actually try lol.
True, true. I haven't beat the game yet (I'm stuck on the Atlantis world), but from what I have already played, it's a really good game.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
True, true. I haven't beat the game yet (I'm stuck on the Atlantis world), but from what I have already played, it's a really good game.
Yeah it is very solid, one of the better Nickelodeon games.

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
That’s not really a Nick Arcade game but i just learn that there exist a Nicktoons Doom-like game on the old Nicktoons site.
https://youtu.be/MJoZdPeeWxI

Surprisingly, Spongebob dosen’t appear in it (or maybe he’s in since the video didn’t show the entire game).

Back