I never had one of these discs back then, but I'm sure this is going to make quite a few of you feel the nostalgia.
000DiscCopy.jpg

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
The 90's were strange. Older animation like this is the stuff I see in my nightmares. :blink:
Yeah it is pretty creepy, it kind of ties into my kinda fear of old black and white photos, I don't know what's so scary, some just creep me out lol

FinnDinner said:
Yeah it is pretty creepy, it kind of ties into my kinda fear of old black and white photos, I don't know what's so scary, some just creep me out lol
It ties into my fear of low quality images and videos with ear-piercingly loud audio. :hehe:

Something that is fortunately not normal in this age of movies, TV, and videos in general. :thumbsup:

Also, more nostalgia just for you!
maxresdefault.jpg

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
It ties into my fear of low quality images and videos with ear-piercingly loud audio. :hehe:

Something that is fortunately not normal in this age of movies, TV, and videos in general. :thumbsup:

Also, more nostalgia just for you!
maxresdefault.jpg
Still very fascinating though, even things as late as 2006/7 make me feel a little weird lol.

warblower99

Chop those gravy bars
AAAHHH NOSTALGIA OVERLOAAAD

I remember playing mostly Nick Jr. games through that service, like Dora Candy Land, Nick Jr. Bingo, along with quite a few Backyardagins games, along with others like Hey Arnold! Runaway Bus, Spongebob Game of Life, and so much more.

Stupid mainstream media. Look what you brought down!

warblower99 said:
AAAHHH NOSTALGIA OVERLOAAAD

I remember playing mostly Nick Jr. games through that service, like Dora Candy Land, Nick Jr. Bingo, along with quite a few Backyardagins games, along with others like Hey Arnold! Runaway Bus, Spongebob Game of Life, and so much more.

Stupid mainstream media. Look what you brought down!
Oh my god, I remember Dora Candy Land, I used to played that all the time!

GaryMeowsAgain

SpongeBob Is Cute :)
i need the full version of spongebob obstacle odyssey and collapse now and i have the full version of the rest of the games i have shockwave unlimited and also i need nick blockade, checkers, and chess and nick video jigsaw jam another thing is that when i put my shockwave unlimited details in spongebob monopoly or spongebob game of life to get the full version it wont work and i need the full version of spongebob monopoly and the game of life and atlantis squareoff so plz get these games for me and my last game is spongebob the clash of triton but instead of those games, the rest of the nick arcade spongebob games work perfectly finegarymeowsagain spongebuddy mania.png

Back