NHL Playoffs

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
See, I don't think I did. If you did what I did, I would't do anything about it. It depedns on how you interpret the definition of 'double posting.' I had something completely different to say, and it was 4 hours later. I think that's okay. What isn't okay is when for example, it's a question about who's your favorite character. Someone says "I don't know," and then they post again about a moment later and say "I'll have to go with SpongeBob." If you know what I'm saying... there's a big difference. ;)

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yeah, Calgary certainly doesn't have as much skill as Tampa Bay does. But that won't matter for this series. Who ever plays with more effort will win.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I'm gettin' used to something else.

Tampa Bay: 0
Calgary: 3

"Vincent Lecavalier made a play behind the Calgary net in Game 2 that had everyone buzzing. The Lightning forward did it again in Game 3, and this time cost his team a goal  one of several botched plays that hurt the Eastern Conference champions in their 3-0 Game Three loss to the Flames in the Stanley Cup finals Saturday night."

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Now the series is tied 2-2. Game 5 is tomorrow in Tampa. I see a 4-2 Calgary victory.

"A lot of people don't want us to be here."-Calgary's Coach
"Canada is rooting for the Flames. But Calgary coach Darryl Sutter suggested Wednesday that the NHL is rooting against his team. His "evidence": The suspension of Ville Nieminen, who'll miss Game 5. But is Sutter's complaint just a ploy?"-ESPN.com

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Okay, Calgary won 3-2 in overtime for game 5.
Game 6: Tampa Bay wins
Game 7: Calgary wins

... so I'm predicting that Calgary will win the Stanley Cup in 7.

Back