New Staff

CH

I set it to Wumbo.....
We got some new staff members, I wont say who, but maybe you can spot them out. :yawn: We replaced a few inactive ones with those who promise to do their duty so hopefully that helps things out a bit.

no username.

wee woo
YOU WIN A NEW CAR!!!!!!*

*=no, not really.

:(

---

Anyways, yes, i highly thank the staff of sbm and its members. even though members didnt make this decision, i hope you guys think it was a good one. :)

no username.

wee woo
That's not entirely true. ssj has been on a vacation i believe. Since I just talked to him last night, ssj i think is back or just takign a break from paradise. :D

Yes, so that new car, it crashed.

If you take a look in the new notices topic, ssj said he would be back monday :P

sp0ngyb0b23

Master Sushiyama
Hey congratulations! no username and do_the_sponge really deserves it!

sb1fan

Ohmygodimonfire.
So, back 2 10 eh. Bootstring is oke (Last Active: 19th June 2006 - 12:19 AM)

Also, who's next? :D

Either you or me. You're the #1 member at posting and I'm #2 (I'm not counting the staff and SBL). Well, it doesn't really matter though. They might even pick someone random.

do_the_sponge

I has a karot.
dude,the post is not important. the only important thing is to be responsible and be active....i think...but the responsibility is also important

Mr. Fittz

Friends
They have a list of good candidates for mods if they're is a mod spot that is open.

revolution

Daydreams
YA RLY!

And also, modship ain't a title, unlike many members asking like getting pie "can I be a mod?" all the time when a new site is announced. SBM picks their mods carefully, and No Username deserves it, for the quiz, and DTS, for...FOR!!!!! Ah yes. Bringing pie to the forums (?) :P.

Back