New SpongeBob on March 12: Two Thumbs Down/Mall Girl Pearl

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
I love how Spongebob is drawn in these new episodes. He actually looks like Spongebob.
qwzVOo1.jpg

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Honest Slug said:
I thought we were getting more in February.

Well it's better than waiting 3 months.
Only 195 was planned for February, and that's it. The TV schedule sites haven't listed anything more for this month.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
I can't wait to see how the episode turns out, and March 12th ain't too far from now. But I do wish that we can start getting new episodes on a weekly basis afterwards but waiting a month is definitely better than waiting a year.

SpongeBob giving thumbs up to everyone doesn't really sound interesting out of context but I know the show is capable of turning simple premises into really impressive episodes, so I'm hopeful for this one. I just hope most of the jokes aren't SpongeBob giving thumbs up.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
WhoBob said:
SpongeBob giving thumbs up to everyone doesn't really sound interesting out of context but I know the show is capable of turning simple premises into really impressive episodes, so I'm hopeful for this one. I just hope most of the jokes aren't SpongeBob giving thumbs up.
Most likely just a gag, if I had to guess right now he becomes a critic to boost things for the worse movies in the industry which does sound quite interesting....then again I could be completely off it's just a guess. ;p

Trophy said:
Most likely just a gag, if I had to guess right now he becomes a critic to boost things for the worse movies in the industry which does sound quite interesting....then again I could be completely off it's just a guess. ;p
that's a neat idea actually.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Honest Slug said:
I wonder if it'll be airing alone or if another episode will be aired along with it.
Vincent Waller says he thinks it's airing with Mall Girl Pearl.

Back