New SpongeBob on March 12: Two Thumbs Down/Mall Girl Pearl

MrTortellini00

lame funny
President Squidward said:
I think you told me this before, but how do you watch it if you're in France? :P

SpongeOddFan said:
how are you even watching it? :P

Edit: lol did Prez and I post at same time?
In one risky zone of the internet ;)

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
The viewership for new episodes has been getting very low recently, which is what's expected for a show running for 17 years.
It's still higher than what every episode after Lost in Bikini Bottom and Tutor Sauce did.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Grumpy Squidward Guy said:
The viewership for new episodes has been getting very low recently, which is what's expected for a show running for 17 years.
That's just because TV viewership in general is a lot lower than it was before. SpongeBob is still doing better than 95% of other animated shows. Adventure Time and Regular Show barely get above 1 million. The fact that SpongeBob still has the power to get 3 million views shows that it still have life.
WhoBob said:
I think ratings are this high because it was aired before KCA.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Yeti Krabs was also before the KCA and got 2.25.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
That's just because TV viewership in general is a lot lower than it was before. SpongeBob is still doing better than 95% of other animated shows. Adventure Time and Regular Show barely get above 1 million. The fact that SpongeBob still has the power to get 3 million views shows that it still have life.

It's true since AT and RS have been on for 6 years, but I think its a good idea to end both RS and AT after their eight or ninth seasons

Back