Movie News NEW SpongeBob Movie Trailer!!!

Grass-Skirt-Chase

Call me Këlp0

I can’t get over how AMAZING everything looks. The detail in SpongeBob’s socks and pants, Gary’s shell, Sandy‘s glass helmet... It’s honestly eye-candy, and whether you wanted a third movie or not, how could you deny how stunning this all looks? I can’t help but get overwhelmed with excitement when I look at this new animation. It differs so much from the 3D seen in the second movie, and in my opinion, for the better. 🤩

It seems as though each time Paramount posts a new trailer, the release date gets pushed back another month. This is obviously due to coronavirus and whatnot, so let’s just hope theaters will finally be open and healthy to use in September. I would’ve loved to have seen this movie with my family in May; it would’ve been my first and likely my last time seeing a SpongeBob movie in theaters, assuming they won’t unnecessarily make a fourth. Thankfully, Sponge on the Run isn’t going straight to home release, so maybe there’s still a chance in September that I can convince my family to go and see it.

How do you feel about the animation style, and how do you feel about the constantly changing release date?

Last edited:

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Yeah, I noticed the September 2020 date and thought that was weird. Maybe it was a mistype :P

But I do love the animation better than movie #2 already. It's 10x better.

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
Yeah, I noticed the September 2020 date and thought that was weird. Maybe it was a mistype :P

But I do love the animation better than movie #2 already. It's 10x better.
The trailer is for Australia so that is probably the australian release date.

Back