New SpongeBob Happy Meals at McDonald's April 14 - May 19

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

1618334971172.png

McDonald’s is to launch a brand-new SpongeBob SquarePants Happy Meal! Available from April 14 to May 19.

A range of SpongeBob SquarePants toys will be available as part of McDonald’s ongoing book or toy initiative, which gives families the option between a book or a toy with every Happy Meal.

Both options are paper-based and 100% sustainable following an announcement last year to remove all non-sustainable plastic from McDonald’s Happy Meals in 2021.

There are 10 different playsets featuring SpongeBob and pals in a different place in Bikini Bottom.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Paper based? That sounds bad. I want them to bring back the plastic toys, not something that’ll be soaked from hamburger grease.

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
they look kinda neat, i hope mcdonald's in my country will have them

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I wish I can get some of the toys at McDonald's, but sadly, due to the fact that I'm on a lifestyle change, I can't.
:sad:

Well, maybe on a day when I can splurge a little, like what I did when the SpongeBob Movie toys were at Wendy's last year.
:sbjazz:

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
I know the paper is enviornmentally friendly or whatever, but these toys just suck.

NixcoBox12

Baby Clam
The reason why they are paper and not plastic is that starting in 2021 McDonald’s UK (the one that has the toys) stopped using plastic in it's toys. Remember that plastic is not that good, it's all over the land and ocean so it's a sensible thing to do.

Back