New SpongeBob Happy Meals at McDonald's April 14 - May 19

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff

1618334971172.png

McDonald’s is to launch a brand-new SpongeBob SquarePants Happy Meal! Available from April 14 to May 19.

A range of SpongeBob SquarePants toys will be available as part of McDonald’s ongoing book or toy initiative, which gives families the option between a book or a toy with every Happy Meal.

Both options are paper-based and 100% sustainable following an announcement last year to remove all non-sustainable plastic from McDonald’s Happy Meals in 2021.

There are 10 different playsets featuring SpongeBob and pals in a different place in Bikini Bottom.

MightyMario

Let’s a go!
Paper based? That sounds bad. I want them to bring back the plastic toys, not something that’ll be soaked from hamburger grease.

Squidward1999

Moby Dollar
I don't think Happy Meal toys would end up in the ocean.

But I'll get the SpongeBob book if there is one.

Mikurotoro92

Best Friends Forever
U.S McDonald's?

I was just there today and I didn't see any SpongeBob toys

Plastic toys have lead in them and are harmful to the environment so that's probably why the toys are paper-based

Squidward1999

Moby Dollar
I wonder if they will have a SpongeBob book considering that I might get that, then the paper toys...

MPack

Part Computer or Something
I wish I can get some of the toys at McDonald's, but sadly, due to the fact that I'm on a lifestyle change, I can't.
:sad:

Well, maybe on a day when I can splurge a little, like what I did when the SpongeBob Movie toys were at Wendy's last year.
:sbjazz:

Mikurotoro92

Best Friends Forever
I don't have any SBSP kids' meal toys (that I am aware of anyway) but I do have Rugrats

Detective Angelica is sitting on my desk