New Spongebob Episodes Next Week!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Thank you to spongefifi for the topic made a week ago that we didn't notice until now ;) Click here to discuss.

Monday August 4 - No Nose Knows
Patrick gets a nose for the first time and experiences many delightful smells--and some terrible odors that he vows to eliminate.
Tuesday August 5 - The Patty Caper
SpongeBob searches for the krabby patty special ingredient, which was stolen from the scheduled delivery.
Wednesday August 6 - Plankton's Regular
Plankton is shocked to get a regular customer who loves to eat at the Chum Bucket every day.
Thursday August 7 - Grooming Gary
SpongeBob enters Gary into a pet show and tries to groom him to look as good as the other pets, but the snail isn't too happy with the ordeal.
Friday August 8 - Boating Buddies
Squidward gets a speeding ticket while attempting to flee SpongeBob, and ends up in Boating School right next to the yellow guy, who is thrilled to have a new friend in class.

This news plus volume 2 release of season 5 has been really a really good week so far!

Source: spongefifi and tvguide.com

Spongefifi

Derpina
You're welcome ;)
Just wonder when they're planning on airing Goo Goo Gas *realizes that have talked about this for the past 6 months, so head falls on keyboarddd.....*

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Well I saw this, I was just waiting for confirmation before making a news topic about it. Obviously tvguide.com is more official than tv.com

Banoon

TWENTY FIRST CENT'RY SCHIZOID MAANNN
GGG is definitely Season 5 or it wouldnt air everywhere else in the world already

Spongezilla

and seen this last month, but the thing didn't say what episodes there was.

Spongefifi

Derpina
So what happened with those episodes that were also announced here for THAT week?
Slide Whistle Stooges, A Lick For A Lollipop, and Anacondo???? I know that SWS is real (paired with The Splinter) but the other two? Were them real?

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
So what happened with those episodes that were also announced here for THAT week?
Slide Whistle Stooges, A Lick For A Lollipop, and Anacondo???? I know that SWS is real (paired with The Splinter) but the other two? Were them real?
Probably not. At least not yet. Maybe they will be in the future.

Back