New SpongeBob Episodes in 2018

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Is it just me or does DoodleBob not look quite right?

I think the more scratchy and imperfect look of the earlier seasons fit him more than the clean new ones. I had similar feelings towards Rock Bottom's return. I might just be nostalgia blind but IDK.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Is it just me or does DoodleBob not look quite right?

I think the more scratchy and imperfect look of the earlier seasons fit him more than the clean new ones. I had similar feelings towards Rock Bottom's return. I might just be nostalgia blind but IDK.
Maybe it's because he's smaller

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
I'm glad they kept the original Doodlebob audio instead of recording new audio with a different voice actor.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I uploaded the promo to clips. I want to try and keep up with the latest promos and upload them for the clips section so it doesn't feel outdated. :P

also Bunny Hunt isn't airing this year???? Easter isn't until April 1st so there's still plenty of time left to air it.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Maybe there will be an explanation for why DoodleBob is small in the episode. But I don't think his size should take away from the episode itself.
I wasn't saying it would. I was just commenting on why he seemee different.

LARRY22

Giant Clam
I can't be the only one that notices SB and Pat are the same colors they were in Frankendoodle, also DoodleBob looks just a tiny bit off, not just the size, but something else, I just can't figure it out tho :/

(I hate autocorrect)

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I think it might live up to its potential. Season 11 has been doing a good job at bringing back one-off or obscure characters so far. And speaking of Bubble Buddy, I think he's going to return in season 11 as well.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
LARRY22 said:
Holy Krap, :P it was meant to say SB as in SpongeBob, but it auto corrected to AN, lol.
No worries. XD Autocorrect has done that to me lots of times before.

Back