New SpongeBob Episodes in 2018

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
You know this would actually be good opportunity to do another best day ever like poll to see which favorite episodes will show up in the week,

Not that they will do that, but it would be neat.
I was thinking the same thing, this would be a great time to do that. I don't think that's what they're doing though :(

BobCarotte

meep
Judging by the short clip of tiny Patrick, Fun-Sized Friends looks like it would be an interesting episode. Don't Feed The Clowns is also an episode that caught my attention.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Looks like everything is in March according to Zap2it. Doesn't have any of these episodes in February. :dunno: We will see if this changes.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I edited Amp's post on page 1.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I uploaded the promos so far to the clips section.

1: https://www.sbmania.net/spongebob-clips-1154-I-Love-SpongeBob-Promo
2: https://www.sbmania.net/spongebob-clips-1159-I-Love-SpongeBob-Promo-#2

Thank you so much, ExtraAbsorbent for uploading these! :D

ssj4gogita4 said:
Looks like everything is in March according to Zap2it. Doesn't have any of these episodes in February. :dunno: We will see if this changes.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I edited Amp's post on page 1.
Honestly, I think Zap2it is inaccurate this time. Why would they make TWO promos advertising this marathon that has a Valentine's Day theme to it (I Love/Heart SpongeBob)? It would be very odd that Nick would just get rid of it, especially since they still love this show. :dunno:

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
It's stated to be in March (except Don't Feed the Clowns) but at this point with 2 ads playing in January, I'm wondering if they changed it. I'm hoping they are advertising it early since they're doing another best day ever marathon type thing and we're voting for what episodes play during the marathon, but I doubt that's happening.

And wait isn't one of those clips of "liked spongebob episodes" Rodeo Daze? That isn't liked at all lol.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I sometimes think that Nickelodeon likes to ignore negative reception of seasons 6 to 8.

"Including the fan favorite episode Spongebob You're Fired" (from an ad on the sponge out of water dvd)

Yeah they do ignore it lol

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Klu said:
I sometimes think that Nickelodeon likes to ignore negative reception of seasons 6 to 8.
Wintermelon43 said:
"Including the fan favorite episode Spongebob You're Fired" (from an ad on the sponge out of water dvd)

Yeah they do ignore it lol
Do you guys really think they're going to say "The last 6 seasons we've made are garbage."

Coolyo56

new episodes are premiering in Israel tommrow. Sanitation Insanity and Bunny Hunt

Klu

Moby Dollar
Honest Slug said:
Do you guys really think they're going to say "The last 6 seasons we've made are garbage."
I don't think so, but why even they advertising those episode now? Isn't it just easier to focus on original seasons+current ones, that having the most positive reception?
Sometimes (all the time) I just don't understand this channel.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
But why would they be advertising the whole marathon as I Love SpongeBob if its just one new episode.
This is the same company that has a lip sync battle shorties ad block half the screen for part of their shows

Klu said:
I don't think so, but why even they advertising those episode now? Isn't it just easier to focus on original seasons+current ones, that having the most positive reception?
Sometimes (all the time) I just don't understand this channel.
Because then they're acknowledging it, they don't want to do that. Although personally it would probably be better to pick fan-favorites from Season 6 and 7 like Not Normal and Enchanted Tiki Dreams rather than Rodeo Daze which is a hated episode (even if I actually like it)

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
The list is now available on TheFutonCritic!

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings/

February 12: Chatterbox Gary / Don't Feed the Clowns (226a / 226b)

February 13: Drive Happy (227a)

February 14: Old Man Patrick (227b)

February 15: Fun-Sized Friends (228a)

February 16: Grandmum's the Word (228b)

This also confirms that some episode numbers/pairings have changed.

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
BobCarotte said:
inb4 haters complain about spongebob's twerking yet they find funny his twerking in pizza delivery since it's "old spongebob"
I don't find twerking in Spongebob bothersome, since both Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward have done it before. In fact, Squidward was twerking twice in Season 4 and I laughed both times.
If Spongebob twerks in 2017, which he did, I am not gonna complain. If he has been twerking before, it's not awkward to me.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I probably wouldn't have thought of Spongebob twerking at all whatsoever if people hadn't overreacted to it.

I think I remember seeing Spongebob twerk in one of those comercials though actually, and a future episode is called "Shake that Bubble Bass", so those people are gonig to hate future episodes.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Captain Stupid said:
I don't find twerking in Spongebob bothersome, since both Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward have done it before. In fact, Squidward was twerking twice in Season 4 and I laughed both times.
If Spongebob twerks in 2017, which he did, I am not gonna complain. If he has been twerking before, it's not awkward to me.
Twerking didn't exsist when S4 was on the air, it didn't become a thing until 2013.

Back