New SpongeBob Episodes in 2018

kev

innit
You seemed to really like these "boring" seasons. You don't naturally go from saying "this season was amazing!" to "This season was boring" in a span of 5 months.

Wintermelon43 said:
I think he's just trying to have the contrary opinions now. Which is just stupid.
y'all just tryna attack this one dude but ahahahahaa it's a matter of opinions.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
kev said:
y'all just tryna attack this one dude but ahahahahaa it's a matter of opinions.
I don't know how this is an attack but m'kay.

People have rights to their opinions but I also have a right to say their opinions aren't very good.

kev

innit
I don't know how this is an attack but m'kay.

People have rights to their opinions but I also have a right to say their opinions aren't very good.
your point is that you don't believe how could someone change their opinion in a short span of time, but opinions change mang. go get your chocolate milk.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
kev said:
your point is that you don't believe how could someone change their opinion in a short span of time, but opinions change mang. go get your chocolate milk.
If more people like ElectricPikachu appear we're going to get less quality episodes and more trash episodes like Sportz. It's my duty to protect the peace.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Sounds interesting. I like Sanitation Insanity...a few of these could be seen as done before though, especially that self-driving car one, that one reminds me of the bubble car episode. But I think it'll be fine.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
YAY! I want them. But too bad I live in the Philippines. I really wish Nickelodeon Philippines air all new SpongeBob episodes there.

BobCarotte

meep
"A sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute."

This is what I call "dumb plot".

I'm not saying it will be bad. Sometimes the plot sounds stupid but the episode itself is good.

Reactions: Reg

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
"A sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute."
This is what I call "dumb plot".
I'm not saying it will be bad. Sometimes the plot sounds stupid but the episode itself is good.
Pat the Horse is proof of that.

Horrible premise but the execution was good, it was very funny.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Aw, we have to wait until February for new episodes. I don't mind it that much, but considering the fact that we don't get weekly new episodes until March kind of bums me out :|

Still, I'm only really looking forward to Chatterbox Gary, that sounds intriguing. The rest of the episodes don't really fascinate me (I am kind of interested in Sanitation Insanity, but I'm kind of worrysome about it, especially looking back at a similar episode, Keepy Bikini Bottom Beautiful). Also, Bunny Hunt does make me kind of skeptical. Giving how hit or miss "animal" episodes have been in recent time, I'm kind of hoping this episode will stray away from being like Cuddle E. Hugs. Maybe we'll get kind of an Elmer/Bugs dynamic between Squidward and the bunny, that'd be kind of fun to watch. The rest sound kind of forgettable. Drive Happy sounds like a rehash of Burst Your Bubble, and Fun Sized Friends' premise just gives me a Fanboy & Chum Chum vibe for some reason.

Deadpool

Imitation Krab
I'm not saying that this site should just talk about SpongeBob only, but why did you even join this site if you don't care about the show at all?
Listen I stopped watching this show for over 7 years since these new episodes didn't appeal to me at all but I joined here to see other cool fandoms of this community and I never said I didn't cared for the show, I just don't care for the new episodes anymore.

BobCarotte

meep
Listen I stopped watching this show for over 7 years since these new episodes didn't appeal to me at all but I joined here to see other cool fandoms of this community and I never said I didn't cared for the show, I just don't care for the new episodes anymore.
You could have ignored this topic if you really didn't care about the new episodes instead of making this off-topic post.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Don't Feed the Clowns and Chatterbox Gary are the most intriguing out of these new episodes. Not to say that the others are terrible, but I'm looking forward the DFTC and CG the most. I just hope that they live up to my expectation, which is something the Clam Whisperer failed at.

Spongebob106

Imitation Krab
It’s very possible that Old Man Patrick is a Time Machine episode where Patrick meets his future elderly self. Also I just wanna explain the Plot of Fun-Sized Friends, No, They don’t shrink they just give eacthother Fun-Szed versions of themselves similar to Action Figures.

Back