New SpongeBob Episodes All Week Long (May 2nd)

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIomZQyymAY
There's a lot of hype here. It's been a long time since Nick did this premiere stuff, and a hefty stuffing of SpongeBob episodes at once. I will tune in everyday! :D

I don't mind the whole meme thing, I'm not going to go full Enter on this. Yes, they do follow every single trend by an inch, but there's something about this one that just stacks it on top of the rest. Yes, SpongeBob going xX_MLGnoScoper_Xx and all...

Also, I have to wonder if there will be 11-minute segments or full blocks of 22. Really need to catch up...

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
WXAJXB9.jpg

Dang, Looks like Nick trying to gain more people but fail.....

RomNick

Balloon Traveler

Cha

I love SBM
should i deal with it

also hey, executive patrick returns

Edit: Merged RomNick's thread because I noticed the shark episode and others seem like they'll air here on May 2nd. Correct me if I'm wrong because it's 2 am and I'm tired. :p

babydoll

Bomb-Selling Pirate
dumb preview, but i was expecting worse. it was more annoying than cringey.

dat animation tho. <3

it looks like season three upgraded, and i don't think i've been this excited for new spongebob since late season two?????

Supmandude

Squog
The preview single-handedly killed 90% of my interest for this, only saving grace was showing the Shark Gang.
I mean PPG did the no me gusta thing, and now this? I know production times are different but still.

You know the "Deal With It" isn't in the episode and is just an awful advertising edit by Nick, right? This should have no effect on your interest in the episodes whatsoever. It isn't anything like PPG, where it was actually in the episode.

Back