New SpongeBob Episodes Airing September 24-27!

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
According to Futon Critic, new episodes of SpongeBob are airing 9/24-27.
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/spongebob-squarepants/listings

Shopping List - Sep 24 @6pm EST
SpongeBob and Sandy have to collect Krabby Patty ingredients, but Plankton follows their every step.

Library Cards - Sep 25 @6pm EST
When Patrick discovers the pineapple’s library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning.

Plankton Paranoia - Sep 26 @6pm EST
Plankton hasn't tried to steal the Krabby Patty formula in a while...and that's making Mr Krabs nervous.

Call the Cops - Sep 27 @6pm EST
Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence, so SpongeBob and Mr Krabs plot to get it back.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Sonicdude2355 said:
But why does the Topic say August?
Oh I didn't realize it said September. But it's fixed now.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I know I’m laying back from SpongeBob at the moment, but I’ll catch these episodes when they come out, out of instinct more than anything. We’re finally going to see where that “heavy breathing” animation comes to play in Call the Cops.

Chris

Floridian
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
There are 10 11-minute segments left until Season 11 is over, I believe. Excluding these 4, there are only a few left until that makes 26 episodes.
I wonder why they air the 11 minute segments separately. They didn't do this when the show started or did they?

Chris

Floridian
Not in the first 3 seasons with the exception of Gary Takes a Bath, this started in season 4 but didn't happen too often, unlike now.
I can see that.

I just checked the air dates of a lot of episodes.

Chris

Floridian
Yeah, it became a more common practice around Season 5 and seasons following that. Goo Goo Gas aired in 2009 while Season 5 finished in 2007 for crying out loud!
It's possible Nickelodeon is going to start Season 12 before Season 11 is 100% over.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
I thought the 2 11 minute segments were that way because TV airs in 30 minute segments, with 22 coming from the channel, and 8 from commercials.

FinnDinner said:
I thought the 2 11 minute segments were that way because TV airs in 30 minute segments, with 22 coming from the channel, and 8 from commercials.
They are, but I think Nick should just air the two segments in one airing. Maybe that one segment could be finished and ready to air while the other segment may not be? :dunno:

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
They are, but I think Nick should just air the two segments in one airing. Maybe that one segment could be finished and ready to air while the other segment may not be? :dunno:
Nah, I think they just need commercials to fill separately, if they do it all at once, then commercials will be bundled all together. On my TV at least, it goes by 30 minute channels, so going 11 > commercial > 11 > commercial kinda fits.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I wonder why they held onto "Shopping List" for so long, considering it's just going to air as part of a premiere week like "Mustard O' Mine" did in May. I thought they would've had "special plans" for this episode like they did with "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge". :P

SpongeTube

Imitation Krab
Original Raw and Uncut said:
Adventure Time just ended, and Spongebob outlives yet another cartoon
Now if it would just last another 20 years I would be ok with that :thumbsup:.

Back