New SpongeBob Episodes Airing September 24-27!

TheJasbre202

Jasbre
IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
They are, but I think Nick should just air the two segments in one airing. Maybe that one segment could be finished and ready to air while the other segment may not be? :dunno:
Season 11 is finished in production and iirc it has been for a month now, Season 12 is now beginning to get final mixes for it's first episodes and i *think* it's at episode 18/19 in writing, waiting for that Season 13 renewal and Season 12 title announcements other than the 2 we have now

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
And they wonder why the ratings of later episodes are bad... Who the jellyfish is airing promos a day before the premieres?!

Klu

Moby Dollar
RomNick said:
And they wonder why the ratings of later episodes are bad... Who the jellyfish is airing promos a day before the premieres?!
I think they expecting to get good ratings by default, since it's SpongeBob.

I think it was also promoted like that because of the all-week episode "bombs" they do now, which was new Loud House and TMNT last week. It really doesn't give them a lot of room for advertising in advance when they already have to advertise the current week of new episodes. Also, cable TV viewership as a whole has been declining, so advertising isn't the only factor in the show's ratings (although the way Nick promotes their shows is pretty awful 95% of the time).

SpongeRob RectangleShorts said:
I think it was also promoted like that because of the all-week episode "bombs" they do now, which was new Loud House and TMNT last week. It really doesn't give them a lot of room for advertising in advance when they already have to advertise the current week of new episodes. Also, cable TV viewership as a whole has been declining, so advertising isn't the only factor in the show's ratings (although the way Nick promotes their shows is pretty awful 95% of the time).
Fortunately, out of all the things that still air on cable TV, SpongeBob is still at the top with ratings, also a plus is that SpongeBob still reigns over a lot of other cartoons in terms of merchandise and popularity in general.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The ratings for yesterday’s episode came in and SpongeBob has hit a series low of 1.075 million viewers.

spongie33 said:
The ratings for yesterday’s episode came in and SpongeBob has hit a series low of 1.075 million viewers.
No, ChefBob was the series low with 1.04 million viewers. So Shopping List actually did a little better, although still not outstanding.

Krakatoa

Imitation Krab
Does anyone know when exactly the new episodes get added to iTunes/Amazon or is it just random? Because that's how I watch them.

I noticed that Call the Cops hasn't been added yet. I assume that's because they still need to air Surf n' Turf?

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Krakatoa said:
Does anyone know when exactly the new episodes get added to iTunes/Amazon or is it just random? Because that's how I watch them.

I noticed that Call the Cops hasn't been added yet. I assume that's because they still need to air Surf n' Turf?
A lot sooner than the DVD :xP:

Back