New SpongeBob episodes airing next week (8/6-8/10)

spongebranch

Banished
EmployeeAMillion said:
That’s a relief. Also glad they’re doing a Pinocchio parody. I don’t care if it’ll be an 11 minute pop culture reference, it’s my favourite movie, and it’ll be a treat to watch.
It never was moving to Nicktoons, that user was obviously trolling.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I think the misconception was that the promo aired first on Nicktoons advertising the premieres for the main Nickelodeon channel. Since Nicktoons likes to air late-night SpongeBob marathons, airing the promo during one of those marathons would be a good time for advertising the premieres. I've seen Nicktoons/TeenNick do this with other events before, advertising for the main channel.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
He has the English episodes as well.
hippythehippo said:
It is in English. Look for the drive in the description.
RomNick said:
The Russian channel has an English track, mind you.
Sorry, should’ve worded it better. I prefer to watch them once they’ve hit American TV. I don’t mind leaks and spoilers though, especially when the show in question’s light on anything spoilerific.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
RomNick said:
https://www.facebook.com/spongebob/videos/10155498238481366/
Good grief! This comment section is so painful to watch. Apparently, people don't see what happens behind the scenes and are stuck in 2012-2013, where practically nothing else was known to us.
I'm not the biggest fan of post-sequal, but I can still see the good in it, there are still a handful of "new" episodes I enjoy or find decent

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
Yeah you should probably watch a few season 6, 7, or 8 episodes before going straight to 10 or 11 from pre-movie. It is such a weird and wacky change, that it literally puts me in a state of confusion for some reason lol.

Klu

Moby Dollar
Back