New SB sucks compared to s1-4 [...] The Movie will reincarnate the show hopefully

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Because of this movie in production then that means "Yeti Krabs" will be the last episode until 2015. ._. Since the movie is produced in between episodes 189 and 190. Unless the episodes "Dueling Picnics/Krabs Army" and "SpaceBob InvaderPants" are complete production.

Who cares. New SB sucks compared to s1-4 anyway. The Movie will reincarnate the show hopefully

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
mandythepharmacist14 said:
Hey, some people still keep up with the new episodes whether you like it or not.
you said it. i for one love the new episodes. but anyway

I think we have 1/2 more episodes till we wait for the movie

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Season 5 and up- the only thing the show consists of is filler, asspulls, plot holes, nothing happening, toilet humor, horrible animation/attempts at comedy and to top it all off..GORE in a children's show. But meh it's just my opinion

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I mean, for neptune's sake they made an episode where Krabs almost drives plankton to suicide. Great for the kids! Speaking of that ALL the characters has been blanderized beyond belief! Mr Krabs only cares and yes ONLY cares about money. He fires his best fry cook for a ::dolphin noise:: nickel and he pays his employees in fake money. Sometimes I think if plankton really is the antagonist. And Patrick..ugh he's an inconsiderate ::dolphin noise:: bag and his stupidity so high that it's not funny. It just emphasizes how much I hate him now. And sandy is a 'know it all' that has no morality or heart. She fed people toxic waste because it's free? Wouldn't the homeless like free food or you ::dolphin noise:: friend!? And squidward a pretty much the same. And finally, our protagonist. SB has been destroyed after S4 he's now a home sexual oblivious creepy little crybaby. I swear to god his cry and his voice is now annoying and his laugh. And torchering squid isn't funny. Yes it was funny in s1-4 because squid used to be an unlike able douchebag who would wish something bad happened to SB or pat. Remember the camping episode? When he wished SB would get lost in the woods? And we laughed when he got mauled by a seabear? Or one Krabs trash where he tried to use SB and P as worm bait and ended up getting torn up by the worm? Now squid is torchered for...being squidward? No that's not funny cause it makes SB and pat look unlike able. Glad I got that off my chest.

Smaher

Moby Dollar
I mean, for neptune's sake they made an episode where Krabs almost drives plankton to suicide. Great for the kids! Speaking of that ALL the characters has been blanderized beyond belief! Mr Krabs only cares and yes ONLY cares about money. He fires his best fry cook for a ::dolphin noise::ing nickel and he pays his employees in fake money. Sometimes I think if plankton really is the antagonist. And Patrick..ugh he's an inconsiderate ::dolphin noise:: bag and his stupidity so high that it's not funny. It just emphasizes how much I hate him now. And sandy is a 'know it all' that has no morality or heart. She fed people toxic waste because it's free? Wouldn't the homeless like free food or you ::dolphin noise::ING friend!? And squidward a pretty much the same. And finally, our protagonist. SB has been destroyed after S4 he's now a home sexual oblivious creepy little crybaby. I swear to god his cry and his voice is now annoying and his laugh. And torchering squid isn't funny. Yes it was funny in s1-4 because squid used to be an unlike able ::dolphin noise:: who would wish something bad happened to SB or pat. Remember the camping episode? When he wished SB would get lost in the woods? And we laughed when he got mauled by a seabear? Or one Krabs trash where he tried to use SB and P as worm bait and ended up getting torn up by the worm? Now squid is torchered for...being squidward? No that's not funny cause it makes SB and pat look unlike able. Glad I got that off my chest.
Off-Topic/irrelevant to this thread...

Whatsittoya said:
I mean, for neptune's sake they made an episode where Krabs almost drives plankton to suicide. Great for the kids! Speaking of that ALL the characters has been blanderized beyond belief! Mr Krabs only cares and yes ONLY cares about money. He fires his best fry cook for a ::dolphin noise::ing nickel and he pays his employees in fake money. Sometimes I think if plankton really is the antagonist. And Patrick..ugh he's an inconsiderate ::dolphin noise:: bag and his stupidity so high that it's not funny. It just emphasizes how much I hate him now. And sandy is a 'know it all' that has no morality or heart. She fed people toxic waste because it's free? Wouldn't the homeless like free food or you ::dolphin noise::ING friend!? And squidward a pretty much the same. And finally, our protagonist. SB has been destroyed after S4 he's now a home sexual oblivious creepy little crybaby. I swear to god his cry and his voice is now annoying and his laugh. And torchering squid isn't funny. Yes it was funny in s1-4 because squid used to be an unlike able ::dolphin noise:: who would wish something bad happened to SB or pat. Remember the camping episode? When he wished SB would get lost in the woods? And we laughed when he got mauled by a seabear? Or one Krabs trash where he tried to use SB and P as worm bait and ended up getting torn up by the worm? Now squid is torchered for...being squidward? No that's not funny cause it makes SB and pat look unlike able. Glad I got that off my chest.
Any other Post-Movie haters here? c'mon raise you're little hands up where i can see 'em. :hiya:

There are individual episode topics that you can talk about this on.

Patrick-Man!

Floating Shopping List
another post-movie hater? ugh this is off topic and just annoying. go complain in another topic -_-
now back to the real topic why can't the movie just come out now!???
I wonder what other characters will be in the movie

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'm not a 'hater' a hater is someone that is in denial and doesn't want to admit to jealousy. That's definitely not the case with new SB. I believe so, and millions more do too. Give me 1 reason why 'new SB' is so charming and humorous. One VALID reason and I'll rest my case. I guess I missed out on the basic structures of comedy

Smaher

Moby Dollar
Whatsittoya said:
I'm not a 'hater' a hater is someone that is in denial and doesn't want to admit to jealousy. That's definitely not the case with new SB. I believe so, and millions more do too. Give me 1 reason why 'new SB' is so charming and humorous. One VALID reason and I'll rest my case. I guess I missed out on the basic structures of comedy
This all happened yesterday...

Because of...
Umm...
UNSPECIFIC EXCUSE!

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Whatsittoya said:
Something tells me you stole this from Mr. Enter. Lol. Oh and by the way, you forgot to mention some things that would make your post sound more reasonable. Just saying.

Whatsittoya said:
...I'm not that much of a genius but...

...Nevermind.

Whatsittoya

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Something tells me you stole this from Mr. Enter. Lol. Oh and by the way, you forgot to mention some things that would make your post sound more reasonable. Just saying.

...I'm not that much of a genius but...

...Nevermind.

The denial is strong in you two. But let's stay on topic

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
[mod=DadMom AngryPants]This discussion was taking up way too much of the movie thread so I have split it into a separate topic.[/mod]

Homie

get outer my space!
Whatsittoya said:
Looks like someone forgot that this is a website for fans of Spongebob, new and old.

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I personally believe that Spongebob doesn't have very many good episodes nowadays, but I don't downright hate the show. Honestly, the show now is just really hit or miss. But really, why would you go around just saying that the show is awful? Especially when there's fans of the modern episodes right here? Did you want a medal? I'm sorry, but this isn't the place for this. You want to complain about modern Spongebob? Go to 4chan's /co/, they love to complain about cartoons. But please, just leave if you haven't got ANYTHING positive to say.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Whatsittoya said:
Who cares. New SB sucks compared to s1-4 anyway. The Movie will reincarnate the show hopefully
People are still complaining about this show.

Joy.

Okay, we all know SpongeBob has declined over the years but it's been so long since that happened. I mean, if you hate the show so much, you can just stop watching it and stop complaining. It's been 10 years since the show declined.
SpongeBob has gone downhill and there's nothing we can do about it. Complaining won't make anything better. Just stop watching the show and quit complaining.

homestuck said:
Looks like someone forgot that this is a website for fans of Spongebob, new and old.
I'm not a fan of the new SpongeBob but I don't complain about it on every post.

Back