New RPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Well, I've finished installing the RPG. As anyone from Spongebob Area would be able to see, this is the same RPG system. However, we plan on giving it our own personal twist - so don't be afraid to join in the games here too. B) Meanwhile, we are still customizing it - so it may not be fully Spongitized for a couple of days. Spongey34 is adding the jobs, and remember you get Doubloons for posting. B)

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Let's see, I don't use IE, but I'll try to explain it. Go to Explorer, then click on Preferences...
Then go under Web Browser and click Advanced. Then it'll say some stuff about your Cache, and there will be a button that says 'Empty Now'. Click that, and everything should be fine.
But you shouldn't even have to do that. It should say "Buying a clan will cost you 150 Doubloons."
Actually, the RPG is only open to admins until everything is set up, so don't worry about it.

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
Ok, the jobs section is finished. The itemshop is still offline, we have to work on that over the next couple days. You can increase you level in the RPG store though, and pick your job. B)

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
No, you cannot.
It comes up with this error.

Code:
Warning: storebuydo(/home/trusso/public_html/spongebuddy/forum/sources/Store_Items/): failed to open stream: Success in /home/trusso/public_html/spongebuddy/forum/sources/RPG.php on line 2095

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back