New premire week in August? Bulletin Board listed to air on August 12th.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
Canada,Greece,Ireland,Spain,Turkey and UK
France,Finland
The only one I knew was Greece, I know that episode 196 "The Fish Bowl/Married to Money" aired on July 17th, and there was a new episode every Sunday from June 19th to July 17th, they aired every episode from "Lost in Bikini Bottom" to "Married to Money". :)

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Invincibubble said:
I have given up on Zap2it, I'm not longer considering it a reliable source for new episodes, this is the second time they messed up, the first was with "The Fish Bowl/Married to Money" was going to air on April 29, but instead aired on May 2/3. :(
Zap2it only lists what they're given, blame nick's erratic scheduling, not a source that's accurate enough besides scheduling giving EVERYONE a middle finger.

Invincibubble

Trophy said:
Zap2it only lists what they're given, blame nick's erratic scheduling, not a source that's accurate enough besides scheduling giving EVERYONE a middle finger.
I know, but from now on whenever Zap2it says there will be a new episode on a date, that is not supported by a schedule, as "Bulletin Board" was confirmed to not to air (in the USA) yesterday. But I have nothing against Zap2it, I use it to know the daily SpongeBob schedule. :)

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Invincibubble said:
I know, but from now on whenever Zap2it says there will be a new episode on a date, that is not supported by a schedule, as "Bulletin Board" was confirmed to not to air (in the USA) yesterday. But I have nothing against Zap2it, I use it to know the daily SpongeBob schedule. :)
.........You just said you gave up on it, which means you wouldn't use it at all anymore.

Seymour Skinner

May the fry cook games open! ...never mind, i'm on
I have a feeling Factory Fresh will come out early in other countries like with Yeti Krabs.

Also when I hear the word "frozen" in an episode description, I would think of winter.
WHEN I THINK OF THE WORD "FROZEN" IN AN EPISODE DESCRIPTION, I THINK OF OLAF

AND THAT GUY IS SUPER ANNOYING

Invincibubble

.........You just said you gave up on it, which means you wouldn't use it at all anymore.
I meant whenever a new episode date is leaked, like "The Fish Bowl/Married to Money" was, but I will still use it to know the daily SpongeBob schedule. :)

Back