New premire week in August? Bulletin Board listed to air on August 12th.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Credit to jjsthekid on SBC for finding this first by the way.

There's a listing for Bulletin Board to air on August 12th, it's on Zap2it. Apparently it's airing with Sandy's Nutmare too. This means there's a likely chance of season 9 (excluding Factory Fresh) finishing in August, with the possibly of seeing the first season 10 episode. What do you guys think? None of this is confirmed though but I think it should be noted.

Source: http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/spongebob-squarepants-sandys-nutmare-bulletin-board/EP003077660749?aid=zap2it

CyborgSea

Floating Shopping List
Interesting, I wonder when we'll get a description for Mutiny on the Krusty. Can't wait for that episode to air, the title sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll finally finish up all the S9 episodes,not sure why they're not airing Factory Fresh at the same time but oh well.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
CyborgSea said:
not sure why they're not airing Factory Fresh at the same time but oh well.
I have a feeling Factory Fresh will come out early in other countries like with Yeti Krabs.

Also when I hear the word "frozen" in an episode description, I would think of winter.

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
Vincent Waller also posted a tweet on the 13th saying, "One more moon cycle, will deliver you from tears." And
posted 2 pictures of the episode Bulletin Board. So from what he said, the episode would air on the 12th/13th of August.

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I think there might be a premiere week the first week of August (8/1 - 8/5) because Nickelodeon has not finalized their schedule for that week (according to Zap2it), and the same thing happened with the May premiere week.

That's great if there's going to be another one. I've been seeing these recent Season 9 episodes and enjoying them a lot more than usual. I'm very eager to keep seeing the sponge get back on track :thumbsup:

Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist
I have given up on Zap2it, I'm not longer considering it a reliable source for new episodes, this is the second time they messed up, the first was with "The Fish Bowl/Married to Money" was going to air on April 29, but instead aired on May 2/3. :(

elsa400

Banished
when r the new episodes going to premier in the international contineta

Back