New Game "Nickelodeon All Star Brawl" releasing Fall 2021

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
A new Nickelodeon game, "Nickelodeon All Star Brawl", will be coming out in Fall 2021, with some release dates saying it will be out on October 5th, 2021. It will be released for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows. Playable SBSP Characters include SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy, along with several other characters from different shows. The game will be similar to Super Brawl in terms of gameplay, and the trailer has recently been released:

Official website: https://nickelodeonallstarbrawl.com/

Article with more info and background of the game: https://www.thegamer.com/nickelodeon-all-star-brawl-listing/

SpongeBob Wiki article: https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Nickelodeon_All-Star_Brawl

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
I'm happy about it so i will get it for Christmas this year! (a PS4 gamer here)

Wiki said this game will be Nickelodeon's first fighting game! at least, it's not another racing game.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Even I think this game looks good

I was pleasantly surprised by the Mario Kart knock-off "Nickelodeon Kart Racers" so I think the Super Smash Bros knock-off "Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl" will be good too!

CheesePudding

Part Computer or Something
I've seen a lot for this game on Twitter and it looks promising! I never picked up the Racing games but this one I might actually get.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I'm actually looking forward to this one! It's great seeing all the hype around it. Kart Racers 2 was surprisingly good from what I played of it, so hopefully this game is too.
(I just hope this game has voice acting. The characters don't feel the same without their voices)

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff

SpongeBob's moves has been revealed.

Last edited:

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
The SpongeBob Wiki confirms the release date will be Oct 5th for the US, and Oct 29th for the UK. The ESRB age rating has also been revealed to be Everyone 10+ like several other SpongeBob games.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
Squidward will probably be a non-playable character in the game, the only playable characters from SB are SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy.
He COULD still be playable, though. I mean, he was playable in Kart Racers 2.

But we'll see. I'd love to see Squidward in, but at the same time, if he gets sacrificed for a series that currently doesn't have a rep, I would be okay with that too.

Back