New Episodes in May

Klu

Moby Dollar
New episode synopsises are revealed!
rg.1526132750.png

rgsh.1526132767.png

They all sound interesting to say the least, I'm kinda the least excited for Patnocchio, because I'm sick of Patrick episodes in season 11, but it can turn out pretty good, since Patrick-Plankton team-up isn't too common.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
These all sound interesting. I hope Patnocchio isn't written by Kaz though, since I've come to realize that Kaz isn't very good at writing Patrick.

Shopping List and Whale Watchers are the ones I'm most interested in seeing.

Coffee_lover

Banished
ChefBob,Shopping List and Clean Livin’ sounds great,while Patnoccio and Whale Watching pretty passable,but execution is what I need to wait for

Wintermelon43 said:
These all sound interesting. I hope Patnocchio isn't written by Kaz though, since I've come to realize that Kaz isn't very good at writing Patrick.
Dont worry,this episode written by Mr. Lawrence

Vincent said it's written by Mr. Lawrence. He sometimes gets mixed up with the writers though, so we'll just have to see. I would say Lawrence definitely writes Patrick better than Kaz in most cases. He's still stupid, but not ADHD 5-year-old stupid.

Anyways, seems like we're getting quite a few Krusty Krab/Krabby Patty-focused episodes. I figured Whale Watching would be about Pearl in some way; that's welcome, considering we haven't really seen Pearl since Feral Friends

Also, I thought Clean Livin' was renamed to The Krusty Kleaners. Maybe they changed it back, or Zap2it is just showing the old title. We'll have to see.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
ChefBob,Shopping List and Clean Livin’ sounds great,while Patnoccio and Whale Watching pretty passable,but execution is what I need to wait for Dont worry,this episode written by Mr. Lawrence
Fry-Bashee139 said:
Vincent said it's written by Mr. Lawrence. He sometimes gets mixed up with the writers though, so we'll just have to see. I would say Lawrence definitely writes Patrick better than Kaz in most cases. He's still stupid, but not ADHD 5-year-old stupid.
Anyways, seems like we're getting quite a few Krusty Krab/Krabby Patty-focused episodes. I figured Whale Watching would be about Pearl in some way; that's welcome, considering we haven't really seen Pearl since Feral Friends
Also, I thought Clean Livin' was renamed to The Krusty Kleaners. Maybe they changed it back, or Zap2it is just showing the old title. We'll have to see.
Ah okay, good. I could defitenly see it being a good episode then.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
These episodes sound pretty interesting.

Patnocchio is the one that worries me since I've pretty much hated everything Patrick related this season and just about all of the episodes focusing on him in this season have been bad for me. At least it's being written by Mr. Lawrence and not Kaz. The ladder I think doesn't know how to write Patrick any more.

Clean Livin/Krusty Kleaners or whatever it's called now sounds kinda generic but ehhh, sometimes the generic sounding episodes end up being a lot stronger than they seem.

The rest sound like interesting plots that haven't been done before. Hopefully they can elevate season 11 out of the rut it's in and return to the decency for the earlier episodes. I'm kind-of interested in watching this show again just so I can fully get the bad taste of Ink Lemonade out of my mouth.

I also forgot to add that I'm interested to see Zeus Cervas' storyboards in Shopping List. I wonder if it'll result in the usual cartoony animation, or will it be more stiff and on-model like seasons 6-9A were? Probably the former, but it'll still be interesting to see how his style compares to the other boarders.

Honestly, even with all the exaggerated faces, I still prefer the current animation to the rigidness that had gradually developed during the post-movie era. It made a lot of episodes really boring to watch, especially when said episodes' writing weren't enjoyable either.

Chrdrenkmann

Floating Shopping List
This is probably the best place to post it. Here are all remaining season 11 plots except for Squirrel Jelly and The String:

Library Cards/Plankton Paranoia
When Patrick discovers the pineapple's library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning! / Plankton hasn't tried to steal the secret formula in a while...and that's making Mr. Krabs nervous!

Surf N' Turf/Call the Cops!
Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help. / Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

Goons on the Moon
Sandy takes her "Science Scout" troop on a trip to the moon. In space, no one can hear you NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH!

Appointment TV/Karen's Virus
The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but will SpongeBob make it home in time to watch? / Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her!

The Night Patty/The Grill is Gone
SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab's night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual. / When a gang of kids steals the Krusty Krab's grill, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.

Bubbletown/Girls Night Out
SpongeBob visits his old pal Bubble Buddy's hometown... Bubbletown! / Sandy invites Karen and Mrs. Puff out for a night on the town, so the ladies decide to blow off some steam.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a source because I got the information directly from NickNack who doesn't share his sources.

More

VIP
I would comment but I know that from past evidence that 1-sentence summaries aren't good indicators of an episode's quality. :no:

Coffee_lover

Banished
Wait?Another New Leaf?Why?This premise just can’t have any chance to be good,at least in story-wise

P.S:Lol at this post now

Klu

Moby Dollar
Chrdrenkmann said:
This is probably the best place to post it. Here are all remaining season 11 plots except for Squirrel Jelly and The String:

Library Cards/Plankton Paranoia
When Patrick discovers the pineapple's library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning! / Plankton hasn't tried to steal the secret formula in a while...and that's making Mr. Krabs nervous!

Surf N' Turf/Call the Cops!
Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help. / Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

Goons on the Moon
Sandy takes her "Science Scout" troop on a trip to the moon. In space, no one can hear you NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH!

Appointment TV/Karen's Virus
The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but will SpongeBob make it home in time to watch? / Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her!

The Night Patty/The Grill is Gone
SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab's night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual. / When a gang of kids steals the Krusty Krab's grill, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.

Bubbletown/Girls Night Out
SpongeBob visits his old pal Bubble Buddy's hometown... Bubbletown! / Sandy invites Karen and Mrs. Puff out for a night on the town, so the ladies decide to blow off some steam.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a source because I got the information directly from NickNack who doesn't share his sources.
Most of them sound pretty good. Plankton Paranoia synospys sounds really generic, tho. Could be something good, if Luke Brookshier indeed working on it, but I'm kinda worried about it.
Really, besides that and The Grill is gone, all of those episodes has potential, judging by synopsises. And Sandy incorporated more frequently in second half of the season, which is a good thing.

Back