New Episodes in May

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Coffee_lover said:
I thought that the letters in title cart for My Leg ! would be embedded like actual legs
You know, I don't think this would please the current Nick management (2014-present).
And also, why the flying clam the comment sections on the series' Facebook are filled with pathetic people who STILL won't accept anything past the first three seasons?

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
RomNick said:
You know, I don't think this would please the current Nick management (2014-present).

And also, why the flying clam the comment sections on the series' Facebook are filled with pathetic people who STILL won't accept anything past the first three seasons?
ignore them child

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I watched some brief clips of Ink Lemonade on the official Facebook page... it's going to be the best episode of the week...

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Kaz said this on his facebook.

DcrcaQ8U0AEFkhj.jpg

this is going to be the best episode of all time

President Squidward said:
Kaz said this on his facebook.

DcrcaQ8U0AEFkhj.jpg

this is going to be the best episode of all time
I hope adult websites make countless parodies of Inked Lemonade. I'd watch it

for scientific research!!!

SpongeBob13579

Pretty good episode, included some gross outs. The fact that Patrick was able to set these things up to scare Squidward makes him seem smart.

Let's hope that tonight's episode doesn't turn out so revolting. I still hold out hope that Kaz can turn around his mistake, especially since he recently wrote High Sea Diving, which in a nutshell, was the complete opposite of last night's fiasco. This episode seems to focus on a new locale, also, (the Mustard Mines), which could make it much more interesting in terms of story and humor.

Reactions: Klu

Klu

Moby Dollar
Fry-Bashee139 said:
Let's hope that tonight's episode doesn't turn out so revolting. I still hold out hope that Kaz can turn around his mistake, especially since he recently wrote High Sea Diving, which in a nutshell, was the complete opposite of last night's fiasco. This episode seems to focus on a new locale, also, (the Mustard Mines), which could make it much more interesting in terms of story and humor.
I really hope that this season can't possibly bring anything worse to the table.

But to be honest, I'm now worried about Goons on the Moon, since it's special wrtitten by Kaz. While double-length can result in a better script, I still pretty worried.

SpongeBob13579

Mustard O’ Mine was pretty good, seemed very fastly paced though.

Klu

Moby Dollar
err, it was weird week of premiers.
three out of four episodes were pretty good, with one REALLY good episode, even.
but Ink Lemonade just SOOO BAD, ugh. I guess this week of premieres can work as a metaphor for season 11 as a whole.

I didn't really see Mustard O'Mine yet, but so far Sanitation Insanity was actually the most enjoyable episode for me this week. I thought My Leg! was pretty overrated; too fast-paced and too much shouting for me to really enjoy it, so it's only an average episode for me. And of course, we all know what happened with Ink Lemonade. >_>

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
My Leg > Sanitation Insanity > Mustard O'Mine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ink Lemonade

Not a good week imo.

hippythehippo

Banished
Honest Slug said:
My Leg > Sanitation Insanity > Mustard O'Mine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ink Lemonade

Not a good week imo.
Don't you hate every episode as of Season 10 and on anyway? What does this week change lol.

Back