New Episodes in May

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Chrdrenkmann said:
This is probably the best place to post it. Here are all remaining season 11 plots except for Squirrel Jelly and The String:

Library Cards/Plankton Paranoia
When Patrick discovers the pineapple's library, SpongeBob introduces him to the wonderful world of book learning! / Plankton hasn't tried to steal the secret formula in a while...and that's making Mr. Krabs nervous!

Surf N' Turf/Call the Cops!
Sandy struggles to build a ship-in-a-bottle before a big contest, so SpongeBob calls in a little extra help. / Plankton goes to jail, but the secret formula is taken as evidence! SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs plot to get it back.

Goons on the Moon
Sandy takes her "Science Scout" troop on a trip to the moon. In space, no one can hear you NYAH-NYAH-NYAH-NYAH!

Appointment TV/Karen's Virus
The long-lost episode of Mermaid Man is finally showing on TV, but will SpongeBob make it home in time to watch? / Karen gets a computer virus, and it's up to SpongeBob to get it out of her!

The Night Patty/The Grill is Gone
SpongeBob helps out the Krusty Krab's night shift crew, but the customers crave something creepier than usual. / When a gang of kids steals the Krusty Krab's grill, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs go to extreme lengths to win it back.

Bubbletown/Girls Night Out
SpongeBob visits his old pal Bubble Buddy's hometown... Bubbletown! / Sandy invites Karen and Mrs. Puff out for a night on the town, so the ladies decide to blow off some steam.

Unfortunately, I can't give you a source because I got the information directly from NickNack who doesn't share his sources.
Wow. All of these plots sound extremely interesting! Here's what I think of them judging from what we know so far:

Library Cards - We don't ever have episodes that take place in SpongeBob's library, and the plot might be simple alone, but this might become an imaginative ride.

Plankton Paranoia - Ahh... the episode everyone has been waiting for... it almost sounds like either New Leaf or a reverse of One Coarse Meal to say the least. I'll bet people might start calling this episode an "apology letter" for the latter episode if it turns out good.

Surf N' Turf - Unsure what this will be like, but I'm glad Sandy is getting a spotlight in season 11!

Call the Cops! - It kind of reminds me of Jailbreak! and Bottle Burglars, but it might go a different direction.

Goons on the Moon - The second double-length episode of the season. I knew Sandy was going to be in this one! But that last sentence probably hints at something...

Appointment TV - This sounds like it might be another one of those "random events" episodes with a dash of Picture Day. Either way, this sound interesting!

Karen's Virus - Great to see Karen is getting another spotlight in the show! I hope this will involve another SpongeBob and Plankton team-up, which seems to have been recurring in the show lately.

The Night Patty - I can already see some people considering this episode a "rehash" judging from the plot alone. But I'll try to hope for the best, because this could be another B-movie type episode, and the show is really good at those plots.

The Grill is Gone - The title summed up the plot perfectly, but the fact that kids took the grill? I wish to know the context...

Bubbletown - I'm not surprised. Everyone pretty much called this one. I really can't wait to see this new location and see Bubble Buddy get more character development in this (hopefully good) episode. Oh, and hopefully Shiny makes a reappearance!

Girls Night Out - Sandy, Mrs. Puff, and Karen all spending time together in one episode?! This right here is probably one of my most anticipated episodes of the season! And it looks like SpongeBob might not have a huge role in this episode similar to Mall Girl Pearl. It's too bad that (from what we know) Pearl isn't going to be in this episode, but I'm still excited to see how these characters will interact nonetheless!

Looks like the remainder of season 11 is looking interesting and bright!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Girls' Night Out doesn't sound like an episode for a kids' cartoon

Goons on the Moon sounds uncannily simular to the episode "Space Ca-Dad" from Fairly OddParents

Also I think the reason we're seeing more SpongeBob/Plankton Squidward/Sandy dynamic episodes is because of Sponge out of Water since that's part of what the movie focused on

Character development?

In SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS?!

Ta loca!

spongebranch

Banished
Amphitrite said:
I predict this will be the plot for Squirrel Jelly:

Squirrels leak jelly monthly, and Patrick wants to scare Sandy so she can produce more jelly for his jelly stand, so she'll need something absorbent.i
Is this whole Ink Lemonade plot becoming a joke like One Coarse Meal's plot used to be?

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
spongebranch said:
Is this whole Ink Lemonade plot becoming a joke like One Coarse Meal's plot used to be?
Don't worry. It'll die out within the next 6-8 years.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Looks like Shopping List wouldn’t airing in this mounth,but anyway,despite Ink Lemonade,there’s been 3 one of the best episodes of the season,and that fact make IL looks even more pathetic tbh.But still:

Sanitation Insanity:9.7/10
My Leg!:10/10
Ink Lemonade:2.1/10
Mustard O’Mine:9.5/10

Overall Rating:7.8/10

Yeah,even with one awful episode this week is still solid,that proofs how good Season 11 is

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Amphitrite said:
I predict this will be the plot for Squirrel Jelly:

Squirrels leak jelly monthly, and Patrick wants to scare Sandy so she can produce more jelly for his jelly stand, so she'll need something absorbent.
Sounds a bit too risque for a kids show

hippythehippo

Banished
My ratings for the week

Sanatation Insanity 8/10 (favorite of the week....even though I watched this in March.)
My Leg 7/10 (subject to change)
Ink Lemonade 2/10 (also subject to change)
Mustard O Mine 8/10

Overall for the week: 6.25

Ink Lemonade....yeah I was wrong in saying it was not awful. The first scummy of the Season. This dampers the other 3 eps, which were all solid, with Mustard O Mine and Sanitation Insanity being eps I really like. From the boards of Shopping List, it looks pretty good so far. I wait to see how it goes.

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Sounds a bit too risque for a kids show
235.gif

Back