New Episodes in March!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Sorry, I figured a new topic was needed for March since the last one with the updates is all confusing now :P

According to the futon critic,

3/30/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#223B) Bunny Hunt
3/16/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#229B) Moving Bubble Bass
3/9/18 (Fr.) 6:30 PM NICK (#229A) Doodle Dimension

Doodle Dimension (3/9/18)
SpongeBob and Patrick become trapped in an alternate dimension where anything they draw comes to life.

Moving Bubble Bass (3/16/18)
N/A

Bunny Hunt (3/30/18)
A sea bunny ravages Squidward's garden, but SpongeBob thinks it's cute.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I hope Doodle Dimensions is as great as I'm expecting!

It probably won't be

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
EmployeeAMillion said:
If we had Pepe on our flag, we’d be in serious trouble within a few years.
How do they not go for lazer kiwi though?

BO_Ikg9gqB92auUrPMU_TKwr1EUTeKazRg0PrU_UqlA.jpg

SpongeOddFan said:
why did they change it tho?
New Zealand didn't, they tried to have a referendum in 2015 and spent somewhere around 20 million on it, but due to some flags being selected by committee rather than vote, plus people feeling like it was a way to skirt around serious issues by the politicians, the final vote between the "favorite" new design and the old design had the old design win.

EmployeeAMillion said:
It would attract less tourists.
Anyway, back on topic, I’m not that optimistic about Bunny Hunt, but this season’s surprised me so far, so you never know.
Well then those tourists are stupid for preferring the "Heeeeey we look like it but we're really not Australia trust us" look and they shouldn't be there anyways!

Given how weird the seasons can be lately Bunny Hunt is going to be the best episode ever or a sequel to Cuddle E. Hugs. I expect nothing else.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
If there's one thing I've learned about post-sequel is to not judge by the premise and advertisements.

SpongeBob LongPants, Married to Money, Goodbye Krabby Patty, The Whole Tooth, Plankton Gets the Boot, and Gradmum's the Word sounded bad but ended up being good.

On the other hand Mutiny on the Krusty, Krusty Katering, Life Insurance, Sportz (Big one right here), Man Ray Returns, and Fun-Sized friends sounded good but ended up being bad.

However it's worth noting most of the good exceptions came from the far superior 9b... so take that for what you will.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
If there's one thing I've learned about post-sequel is to not judge by the premise and advertisements.

SpongeBob LongPants, Married to Money, Goodbye Krabby Patty, The Whole Tooth, Plankton Gets the Boot, and Gradmum's the Word sounded bad but ended up being good.

On the other hand Mutiny on the Krusty, Krusty Katering, Life Insurance, Sportz (Big one right here), Man Ray Returns, and Fun-Sized friends sounded good but ended up being bad.

However it's worth noting most of the good exceptions came from the far superior 9b... so take that for what you will.
I thought you said Fun-Sized Friends was good

Klu

Moby Dollar
Chrdrenkmann said:
New title cards (Moving Bubble Bass is still unknown):

223a_Episodenkarte-Sanitation_Insanity.jpg

223b_Episodenkarte-Bunny_Hunt.jpg

Really impressive. Bunny Hunt turned out completely different than I expected. :lol:
wow
just wow

season 11 is pure eye-candy in just every possible way

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The SI title card looks pretty simple, but simple isn't bad and it still looks kind of trippy and fitting. The BH title card, however looks like something straight out of Adventure Time. XD

Back