New Episodes in April!

I haven't been on SBM in a while so sorry if I already made a page about this (I already tried I think but this site is kind of confusing when it comes to posting).
Anyways I recently saw a promo that says next week (Starting May 7th) there's a week of new episodes (also includes Sanitation Insanity which explains why it was pulled before)
No TV schedules say anything about it yet other than what it says in this promo.
Sorry I can't figure out how to post the video so here's the link from my Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AoP0JmkEg4qpt6KVRRc_QcGVcjYe6Vj7/view?usp=sharing
This is the best quality I could get since I can't get tv recordings onto my phone/computer

spongebranch

Banished
The schedule of Nickelodeon from May 7th onwards is currently a March 2018 placeholder schedule with Keep It Spotless still in the schedule. Hence why it still doesn't say so

hippythehippo

Banished
My Leg looks pretty funny, and I already watched Sanatation Insanity, which is a hilarious episode, but the rest of the week scare me. I haven't liked Patrick centered episodes as of recent, and Ink Lemonade sounds like another Patrick solo. Shopping List has a Zeus Cervas credit, which already makes me have a heart attack, and a lot of the upcoming titles sound pretty uninteresting. Still can be a good week if they put good effort into these, but I wasnt a fan of the other week of premieres so :dunno:.

hippythehippo

Banished
@President Squidward Wait, didnt he board most of season 6-8 too? Well, I will judge the product once I see it, but until than, I'll go buy a nucleur bomb shield to prepare for One Course Meal 2: Electric Boogaloo

RDSP

Banished
I've heard that most of Zeus Cervas's bad episodes were the ones he wrote with Casey Alexander, who has since left. Besides, Zeus Cervas also storyboarded several good Season 2 episodes so we'll have to see.

who wore it better

https://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=c04WfTJYrvF%2FrEopsqpwwAHWvD6wW1AEPLd9T2Bvz%2FA%3D
GdnEEH6.png

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
@President Squidward Wait, didnt he board most of season 6-8 too? Well, I will judge the product once I see it, but until than, I'll go buy a nucleur bomb shield to prepare for One Course Meal 2: Electric Boogaloo
the show is completely scripted now so Zeus isn't actually writing anything, he's just drawing the rough storyboard

Back