New Episodes in April!

ssj4gogita4 said:
i find the comments funnier than the actual issue at hand in this topic
funny thing is: Nick pulled new SB in favor of Loud House premiere week IMAO.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Okay,now I’m really worried about show future.I do not think that the problem is the new running time for new episodes,for example:Fun-Sized Friends airing at the same time as High Sea Diving,as a result the first one collected almost 2 million views,while HSD at the moment is the most least-watched episode for the entire series.Problem is the fact that people completely lost interest to the show.Of course,the huge drop in ratings Nickelodeon just will not forgive,and even if he tries to fix something in the first time,then at the second failure Nick seriously can close this show,or even worse-remove Spongebob on NickToons.Sadly,but it seems to me that there will hardly be a any improvement,as I mentioned earlier,people do not care for this show anymore,Nick will not caring for Spongebob either if this money cow stopped make a gold.That can be a start for new dark era for Spongebob

I hope this is just my dirty fantasy inventing this,and in reality Spongebob is waiting for a long,cheerful road

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
maybe nick shouldn't try to compete with CN on a night where its known as the death slot for tv shows

seriously, friday nights aren't doing that well on CN's part, why would Nick want to compete with that

Coffee_lover said:
Okay,now I’m really worried about show future.I do not think that the problem is the new running time for new episodes,for example:Fun-Sized Friends airing at the same time as High Sea Diving,as a result the first one collected almost 2 million views,while HSD at the moment is the most least-watched episode for the entire series.Problem is the fact that people completely lost interest to the show.Of course,the huge drop in ratings Nickelodeon just will not forgive,and even if he tries to fix something in the first time,then at the second failure Nick seriously can close this show,or even worse-remove Spongebob on NickToons.Sadly,but it seems to me that there will hardly be a any improvement,as I mentioned earlier,people do not care for this show anymore,Nick will not caring for Spongebob either if this money cow stopped make a gold.That can be a start for new dark era for Spongebob

I hope this is just my dirty fantasy inventing this,and in reality Spongebob is waiting for a long,cheerful road
If Nickelodeon cancels SpongeBob they will go out of business

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
RomNick said:
Sanitation Insanity, My Leg and Ink Lemonade are postponed due to Bottle Burglars having low ratings.
Well if this helps them pick a better time slot then why not? Still, I was excited for those episodes :(

Typical Viacom, pulling episodes at the last minute because of "low ratings". That's also what happened to Robot and Monster, Harvey Beaks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Welcome to the Wayne, and countless other Nick shows that I don't have time to mention.

What's next... SpongeBob moves to Nicktoons to burn off the rest of Seasons 11 and 12? :nervoussponge:

On another note.... I'm so ::dolphin noise::ing hyped for My Leg! now :myleg:

Coffee_lover

Banished
If Nickelodeon cancels SpongeBob they will go out of business
Maybe,if he had done it before 2016 come,but now Nickelodeon have Loud House,who also a big show what mines a lot of cash for company.I think that’s why Nick started less caring about Spongebob

Klu

Moby Dollar
Fry-Bashee139 said:
Typical Viacom, pulling episodes at the last minute because of "low ratings". That's also what happened to Robot and Monster, Harvey Beaks, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Welcome to the Wayne, and countless other Nick shows that I don't have time to mention.

What's next... SpongeBob moves to Nicktoons to burn off the rest of Seasons 11 and 12? :nervoussponge:
It's just means that show can end on good note, before another seasonal rot, lol.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector

On another note.... I'm so ::dolphin noise::ing hyped for My Leg! now :myleg:
They won't do that, Spongebob is still their most popular show, plus iirc the loud house episodes were moved to a different time as well?

They won't do that, Spongebob is still their most popular show, plus iirc the loud house episodes were moved to a different time as well?
Well, I was kind of joking there. Guess I should have made it more obvious :p

Anyway, even though the episode's now been pulled, looks like they had already made a promo beforehand:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-5a96t0esI[/youtube]

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
They're making an episode for Fred? I honestly didn't realize the nostalgic pandering was this bad. I was super excited for Sanitation Insanity, as I've wanted a good SpongeBob + Squidward episode since "Sewers" in 9b, but I think "Bottle Burglars" scratched that itch perfectly.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
They're making an episode for Fred? I honestly didn't realize the nostalgic pandering was this bad. I was super excited for Sanitation Insanity, as I've wanted a good SpongeBob + Squidward episode since "Sewers" in 9b, but I think "Bottle Burglars" scratched that itch perfectly.
What about Unreal Estate? They also spend the majority of time together.
Both futon critic and zap2it still has Sanitation Insanity as airing this Friday :dunno:
The Futon Critic has been really slow recently. And Zap2it...
https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overview.html?programSeriesId=SH00307766&tmsId=SH003077660000&from=sl&aid=gapzap
There isn't any new episodes, nor there is a rerun of Bottle Burglars.

Klu

Moby Dollar
I didn't saw anywhere here to post synopsis for "Ink Lemonade", so I'll leave it here:
Patrick's lemonade stand is unsuccessful until he gets a secret ingredient from Squidward.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
When Sanitation Insanity was accidentally posted on Amazon to buy it with Bunny Hunt, the release date said 20 May 2018. Interesting.

Coffee_lover

Banished
Ink Lemonade sounds so weird and gross,but at the same time I'm very curious about how this episode will be of itself

Klu

Moby Dollar
What's wrong with censors this season?
Isn't SpongeBob was pushing to the limits in "dark ages", but it wss okay? But a few innuendos now is a crime?..

Back