New Episode - "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" (December 2)

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Whaddaya know, we get ourselves another premiere to cap off 2017! It's basically the cherry on top of all.

By the way, anyone notice some sort of parallel with last year's "The Whole Tooth", which aired around the same time? Nickelodeon must have something about their schedule...

Spongebob106

Imitation Krab
To be honest, I completely expected this to air in late 2018 or early 2019 so Im completely shocked that it’s airring in December. Although, Vincent did give hints that it may air in December.

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I like some of the idea being used in these new episodes however I wish they would make Spongebob as a character less annoying. He used to actually be funny now I feel like he is just there to be obnoxious with Patrick or terrorize Squidward lol.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
jack_of_all_traids said:
Most people who HAVE seen this episode said it wasn't that great, but I hope it's pretty good. Most episodes are better than I expect.
It's average but tolerable and still better than 80% of season 10 which I can't stand at all.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
So the reason why Incredible Shrinking Sponge was delayed so much was because they were airing a christmas-themed TV movie about people shrinking and they wanted to air Incredible Shrinking Sponge on the same day. Because their other Original-Idea TV movies weren't absolutetly terrible.......... -_-

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
So the reason why Incredible Shrinking Sponge was delayed so much was because they were airing a christmas-themed TV movie about people shrinking and they wanted to air Incredible Shrinking Sponge on the same day. Because their other Original-Idea TV movies weren't absolutetly terrible.......... -_-

Wait, you mean they set this whole thing up to promote yet ANOTHER one of their cheesy cash-grabs to fill up an hour of their timeslot for no reason? That's absolutely ridiculous, but why should I be surprised? This is Nickelodeon we're talking about.

Back