New and improved rules for Stevie and Randy

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Stevie (No-Name) the Jellyfish: You need permission to use Stevie in your fics. To get permission, you must PM me a brief summary of your story and how you plan to use Steve in it. I will approve as long as:
  • I like your story, and how Stevie fits into it
  • Stevie stays true to his personality (imagine SpongeBob, only ninety-times more annoying and silly)
  • You don't show his house (I'd rather not have people using his house when I haven't even "shown" the interior yet*)
  • You don't make him evil**
  • He hates Pokmon :O
Producer Randy (Ranky): Feel free to use Randy as much as you want for outtakes and fics, as long as you follow these rules:
  • You tell me ahead of time you're gonna use him (for stories only)
  • He can speak English too. Don't make him all-the-way Spanish. If he says an entire sentence in English, at least one word should be in Spanish.
  • Due to the forum's new rule, you have to put an English translation every time he says something in Spanish. (curse you, spongezilla)
  • You don't make him evil
  • He hates Pokmon :P
  • You don't show his house***
Mr. Timbacks: Feel free to use him as much as you want. The only rule for him is that he's a real-estate agent and thus always wears a business suit. And if you're wondering, he's the guy from From Here to Geek and the upcoming Under My Rock.

Goldilocks G. Goldfish: Rules for Goldilocks will apply after she makes her first appearence in Who Framed Stevie. Feel free to use her as long as she's a sweet little girl.

Coral the Snail is Stevie's snail, don't forget. I'd really perfer you only use her in stories with Stevie in them. So, you need permission to use her too. If you use her, the only rule is that she's in love with Gary.

*You'll "see" the interior of Stevie's house in the next story, Who Framed Stevie? and A Suffering Artist.
**There are some cases where I'll let him be evil, but not a lot.
***You'll see his house in Under My Rock.

Back