Do any of you still log onto Neopets? I made an account a few years ago, 2016 I believe, and then realized how late I made my account. :sweat: So, I tried it out and it was fun for a little bit but I got bored easily, I probably would have loved this when this site was more popular back in the 2000's. I had a blue Gnorbu and a red Shoyru. Anyways, do you have memories of Neopets or are you still an active user?

Mister Visitor

Moby Dollar
Never ended up using it in the 2000s, mostly because I moved too much to be able to afford an internet connection.
I mostly just categorized with with the plethora of random online games like Wizard 101.

member 9373

oh my gosh yes!! i started playing when i was like, four, and still login daily. i lost my original account a while ago, but i started a new account last year and i've already saved up 10 million np and gotten some nice pets. my un is shiin0tic, if you're curious!!

also, on the topic of neopets, i'd like to share my personal favorite neopet that exists:

tumblr_pafzexK2Xt1rvlxxwo1_250.png

incredible.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I had one before it got "Frozen" but I have a recent one that I try to remember to login at least once a year. :P

Back