NBA Playoffs

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I haven't really kept track of the NBA this year, except for my favorite teams.
I want Indiana to win, and they're already leading the first series 1-0 with ther blowout today. B)
Who's everyone else voting for?

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Part Computer or Something
Anyone but the Lakers B) I wanna see Detroit win it all, if not them at least someone else from the Eastern Conference

spongemonkey13

No Rain
i am not an nba fan. i enjoy college basketball better. ever since mj retired the second time in 2000 its been boring. lakers have won it all...

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

spongemonkey13 said:
i am not an nba fan. i enjoy college basketball better. ever since mj retired the second time in 2000 its been boring. lakers have won it all...
..He came back again :B Didn't do much, but he came back and played for the Wizards for 2 years. Pippen's probably gonna retired at the end of the year, too

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Rockets are poopy. I was cheering for them until they started to be poopy. Go dallas! Go spurs!

spongemonkey13

No Rain
GrEeNdAyFrEaK said:
spongemonkey13 said:
..He came back again :B Didn't do much, but he came back and played for the Wizards for 2 years. Pippen's probably gonna retired at the end of the year, too
yeah i know the last time was a joke though. he lost his airness when he joined the wizards. the wizards are sad.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Detroit won their series :rolleyes: The only reason i'm really rooting for them is because Tayshaun Prince just came from college ball at Kentucky. He was voted MVP of the series, too :P

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I'm a little disapointed with Indiana's two loses at Miami, but after today's win, they're still leading the series, so I'm happy. :D And did anyone see the end of the Lakers/Spurs game on Thursday. That was incredible. And right now the Lakers are up by 7 with less than 5 minutes to play, so unfortuneately, it looks like they're gonna win the series.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Stoopid Lakers. I hate them so much! We dont want LA anymore! Someone else needs to win. I want someone to beat the lakers

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Me too, and that'll have to be either Minnesota or Sacramento.

Here's the standings so far:

Western Conference
Minnesota 3
Sacramento 2

Los Angeles 4
San Antonio 2

Eastern Conference
Indiana 3
Miami 2

New Jersey 3
Detroit 2

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Yay! Indiana won there series, so they're gonna play Detroit or New Jersey, both of which they owned in the regular season.

And I'll be voting for Minnesota over Los Ageles.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Detroit 72
Indiana 67

Wow... what a game. It's to bad someone had to lose (especially Indiana). Did anyone see that blocked shot at the end?

Series tied 1-1

Back