Mylegian Rhapsody
Navy Krabs,
Vuy7Qd7.jpg

Or Pirate Krabs?
eZOVn7h.jpg

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
How about both?

What if he was originally a pirate, but the navy was so impressed with his combat skills and leadership qualities that instead of punishing him, they allowed him to join the navy?

Either that, or he was dishonorably discharged from the navy when he dabbled in piracy?

The Drifter

Some person.
How about both?

What if he was originally a pirate, but the navy was so impressed with his combat skills and leadership qualities that instead of punishing him, they allowed him to join the navy?

Either that, or he was dishonorably discharged from the navy when he dabbled in piracy?
Maybe the latter. In Pull Up a Barrel Mr. Krabs seems to be a more generous nice guy instead of selfish money pincher. Also he have hair, in SpongeBob characters seems to always loses their hair when they got slightly older (ex: Squidward). Maybe Mr. Krabs got influenced by the squirrel (if she really is a squirrel and Sandy isn't just a placeholder for her character) pirate and joins her in piracy. Then as he do more pirate stuff he became more greedy and greedy. At some point something bad happens which forces him to quit piracy (and gave him the depression mention in KKTV).

Or maybe, he have a less criminal origin and more of a privateer (pirates that are secretly hired by a government to pirates only their rivals). The war happens sometimes after Pull Up a Barrel. The navy was impressed by his skills so the navy sents him to a false flag mission as a privateer against the enemy. That's why he still proudly considers hinself a navy veteran and still have other ex navy friends, he was never a true pirate and have always been in the navy.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
DadMom AngryPants said:
Navy, but I much prefer the way it was depicted in "Shell of a Man".
I want to see his old navy buddies again.

Although I have to say... he's had a pirate motif since season 1 (Arrgh! among others, not to mention his speech pattern and lust for gold.) Where did his piratey side come from?

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Navy Krabs, all the way.

BabySmitty said:
I want to see his old navy buddies again.

Although I have to say... he's had a pirate motif since season 1 (Arrgh! among others, not to mention his speech pattern and lust for gold.) Where did his piratey side come from?
It probably was inherited from Krabs' Grandpappy Redbeard.

Back