MY top 5 season 4 episodes!

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
MY top 5 season four episodes

5.the lost mattress

GOOD PLOT! most season 4 episodes don't have a good enough plot to be this good. enough jokes too. I like the diffrent mattresses at the store especilaly the spiky one. GOOD EPISODE! yeah I like the plot and the good amount of jokes here. plus it has a worm in it! that's all I have to say, maybe it's short but I covered it all. :sbsmiles:

4. that's no lady

patrick being a girl. IT'S CLASSIC! NO IT'S NOT. I hated this episode... at first i told my friends who were used to seasons 123 about this episode. well they had not really seen post movie work, and wanted to watch this one. I kinda hated it, but all of my friends LOVED this episode. so I rewatched it and could'nt agree more. THERE IS A GOOD AMOUNT OF JOKES. this is a GOOD EPISODE. and I like the plot. short, but covered. :sbhappy:

3.wishing you well

mr. krabs wants spongebob to colllect ALL OF THE coins from a wishing well. so this episode is mainly on this list for the song and squidward's wish. plus the title card looks, and music were cool. plus I liked the twist ending. and the cg animation looks awesome. and this is the only episode where the song plays more than once in one sitting(BESIDES BANNED IN BIKINI BOTTOM). I like the coins sparkle too. but the episode it's paired with "ALL THAT GLITTERS" is NOT this good by far. GOOD EPISODE! covered :salute:
2. squid-wood?

so why did this make the list? well it is My opinion so I can choose what's on the list. spongebob makes a wooden model of squidward because squidward dosent ''WANNA PLAY?" - spongebob I love this episode. YES most of you hate this, but I like it. GOOD EPISODE. YEAH YOU guessed IT. this is a GOOD EPISODE. yes I loved the dancing gags, and the wooden squidward gags. covered :imagination:
HONORABLE MENTIONS:

''BEST FREINIMIES''
''THE PINK PURLIONER''
''FEAR OF A KRABBY PATTY''
''THE GIFT OF GUM''
''SKILL CRANE''
''ENEMY IN LAW''
''RULE OF DUMB''
''SELLING OUT''
''KRABS V.S. PLANKTON''
''HOCAS POCAS''

AND #1 IS.......................................DRUM ROLE PLEASE - F IS FOR FREINDS WHO.... NO NOT THE :fun: SONG
1. DRIVEN TO TEARS!

I :wow: (this upside down) THIS EPISODE! :doodlebob: :stranglerlaugh: :sbdyah: :myleg: :krabssmirk: :sbscary: :patgross: :bandgeek: :hotsquid: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CAR IS AMAZING AND THE EPISODE IS LIKE SEASON 2 OR 3 WORK! COVERED, BUT SHORT! :sbthumbs: AND THAT IS TOP 5 SEASON 4 EPISODES! GOOD BYE FOR NOW. SEASONS 4-9 AINT ALL SO BAD OUT!

Back