My Top 5 Least Favorite in the series

EliasAzevedo

Imitation Krab
Hey everyone, this is my top 5 least favorite episodes from SpongeBob.

5. Atlantis SquarePantis - This movie was one of the most boring movie I ever seen, and sure I seen some even worse movies like Catwomen, The Emoji Movie, Transformers: Age of Extinction, and It Come At Night. This movie feels like a Season 6 and 7 episode, and I waste my time with this garbage. Plus the video game was even worse, that I consider as one of the worst games I ever played. Fun Fact: this episode was the last Dennis Music Library track (Happy Bells), and this episode explains everything of why Dennis Music left Sonoton (APM Music) (This is just a joke). But yeah, speaking of music, the songs are so god awfully terrible. The Patchy segments was even weird. (1/5)

4. Smooth Jazz of Bikini Bottom - I get piss off every time I see this episode. What did Squidward do to get punish? Oh, he want it to go to the concert. SpongeBob was so annoying in this episode, because he was loud like Luna Loud. But what make this episode make in to the Top 4 Worst in the series is one, Squidward was getting torcher for litery nothing at all. Squidward can't meet Kelpy G because EVERYONE MUST HATE SQUIDWARD MAKE HIS LIFE SUCKS, BECAUSE WE BELIEVE THAT SQUIDWARD MUST BE TORCHER FOR NOTHING BY FACT. Don't get me start on Patrick. Him eating the backstage pass was piss me off, but how did get on stage, and how he get the backstage pass. Maybe he has a surgery or have the tickets before Squidward. (1/5)

3. Truth or Square - False and Square: when there's false stories and when the characters are telling lies. So Patchy was one of my biggest problems in this special, because the writing was so stupid, my little sister can write 10 times better than this. Honesty I have not watch this special when it first came out because I give up the show around the begging of season 7 in the episode Stuck in the Winger. I return to the show in Season 9 in the episode SpongeBob LongPants. I watch some few episode like A Pal for Gary, One Corse Meal, Gary in Love, Hide and What Happens, Squid Baby, Little Yellow Book, SpongeBob You're Fire, Smooth Jazz of Bikini Bottom, Plankton Pet, It's a SpongeBob Christmas, Hello Bikini Bottom, and Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom. This episode was a terrible episode from start to finished, because it's so boring and just insulting to the history of SpongeBob. (0.5/5)

2. SpongeBob You're Fired - Did we already have that in Squid on Strike? This episode was a 22 minutes of crap. SpongeBob was fired because Mr Krabs wan't save a nickel. Instead of asking SpongeBob to have a nickel. REALLY. Alright, after that, SpongeBob was depress because the nickel. Then Patrick came to tell SpongeBob the wonder of unemployment. Then SpongeBob looks like a reck, because of 5 cents. Let's leave it up to a Squidward Torcher Seen. Wow Sandy, you just taking science way too far. This is something that Plankton should be doing, or Lisa Loud, or Penny Sanchez. Then SpongeBob was looking for a new job, but he was fired by all his job because Le Big Switch. If he make Gary the best snail food ever, then why the heck that the other food he made was Krabby Patties. Then SpongeBob gets kipnat but the weenier guy then he say that people love his food. Yeah the one that he thew on the floor. Then Pizza guy came, and so as the Taco guy and the Noddle guy. Then they start fighting because all this because of a stupid coin. Then Squidward came, and The Krusty Krab was downfall with out SpongeBob, like it never happen like 50 times. It would have been number 1, but there's only one part I only like, and that is the HD. THAT'S IT. I give this episode a 0.5/5.

1. Choir Boys - This episode was terrible. I have no favorite parts in this episode. NONE! Spongebob was evil in this episode. He dig a pot hole and trap Squidward, then he was surrounded by Jelly Fish, and SpongeBob don't care, and he was singing. Then Squidward have pimples allover him. But what really piss me off, his SpongeBob turn in Sponge Jesus, and Squidward was the sinner, because he was going to choir practice. That's insulting to Christianity. That's insulting God. And the ending was so stupid with SpongeBob being one the Choir boys and Squidward was missable with just turning the pages. There's nothing funny in this episode, and it's just terrible. (0/5)

Honorable Mentions

A Pal For Gary - I really don't find this episode terrible. I just find it boring. I like the part where Gary save SpongeBob, the monster design, when SpongeBob trying to make Gary a new friend, and when SpongeBob was sleeping and saying what his Grandma cooking. But, yeah, it's a very boring episode.

One Corse Meal - Another boring episode, but if you want to hear more of my opinion of this episode, watch Pieguyrulz of a review of One Corse Meal. Though it's my Best Friend least favorite episode.

Little Yellow Book - I really don't find it that bad, I just find it boring. Only problem I have was Patrick.

Ink Lemonade - I hate this one, and it will be in my Top 10. I got mad when I see this episode. Trying to copy the 1955 Tarantula Movie.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Choir Boys is just terrible. A waste of time on every front, horrible visuals, and just cruel and unnecessary torture. Honestly the entire premise of the episode is boring and bland, so there isn't even a chance that a rewrite could fix it like many other bad episodes.

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
I enjoyed all of these personally.

My least favorites(which does not mean outright despise, just means i won't go out of my way to see them if I can help it) are:

The Paper- already dedicated an entire thread to this one and don't feel like repeating myself, so look here if you want to know why it's my all time least favorite episode:https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/61758-a-classic-episode-i-never-personally-cared-for-the-paper/?view=findpost&p=1317702

Valentine's Day- just not a very pleasant episode to sit through, both Spongebob and Patrick are in the wrong here and as a whole there are just not a whole lot of laughs to be had.

Nature Pants- the premise of Spongebob wanting to live with Jellyfish does not really make sense(Especially considering how much he loves his job) the laughs are few and far between and it's just kind of boring.

Club Spongebob- this was the beginning of Squidward coming up short for no good reason, at least other episode like "Good Neighbors" and "The Thing" had decent humor to balance that out, this episode has no such luck, when there are jokes they are hit and miss, and it felt rather out of character for Squidward to actually start believing in the Magic Conch and blindly obeying it, just a dissapointing episode that wastes a potentially good premise.

Party Pooper Pants- definitely my least favorite Spongebob special, even if Atlantis Squarepantis, Spongebob You're Fired and Truth or Square didn't fully live up to their potential, they still at least felt like actual specials. This one just felt like a regular episode stretched out to 22 minutes for no good reason, bizarrely the Patchy segments actually had more laughs in them then anything to do with Spongebob, which is definitely not the mark of a good episode. Spongebob himself was completely out of character with how overly strict he was with the schedule(that felt more like something Squidward would do, speaking of which Spongebob cutting his cable also came off as OOC, as SB isn't usually that underhanded) and the cops randomly arresting for not inviting them was contrived and unfunny, all in all the only real worthwhile thing this special contributed was "Underwater Sun".

Prime Jedi

Imitation Krab
I never would’ve guessed a new SBM’s least favourite episode would be Choir Boys. I can hardly see it coming.

And apparently the episode is Anti-Christianity as well.........

Tbh my least favorite now is probably Waiting, nothing really happens, and it's quite forgettable. All I can remember is SpongeBob (and eventually Patrick) wait for a toy, they get the toy, they "break" it, and Squidward "fixes" it. That's literally all I remember, and I last watched it only a few months ago, despite episodes like Christmas Who, Life of Crime, or even SpongeBob LongPants (the last of which isn't even close to one of my favorite episodes), along with various other episodes, all being very memorable, despite the fact that I haven't watched them in years.

I also don't really get angry about certain episodes like many people do, or like I used to. Waiting just gives me no feeling other than "........okay". It's so boring that I barely have anything to even take away from it.

Waiting is on many worst lists, but I never see it as the #1 worst, so hopefully this opinion isn't too cliche. :P

EliasAzevedo

Imitation Krab
Waiting is part of my Top Ten List. The only good thing about this episode is Squidward didn’t get hurt, and Island Romance track appears in the episode. That’s it. At least it has a good part, unlike Chior Boys.

Back