My Top 23 Episodes of SpongeBob Season 10 [Interactive]

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Oh come on, the live action scenes weren't THAT bad, sure the Patchy Boat sections weren't the best edited but I still thought it was good enough, and the French Narrator part seemed fine. At least it wasn't like Truth or Square's Patchy Boat scenes (Serisualy I think Truth or Square is the 3rd best episode of the series and easily one of the most underrated episodes of the show, and even I have to admit that those part's editing was terrible). And how the heck can 1/10th or so of the episode be enough to bring what would otherwise be your favorite episode of Season 10 all the way down to a B+?

I (mostly) agree otherwise though, Feral Friends was a great end to Season 10 and Don't Wake Patrick was good too.

Also, it's interesting to see that every ranking you have were used this season.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Well to be fair I didn't use the "F-" I gave to Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, but to be fair that was more of an insult than an actual grade. :P
Oh, I didn't even know you had that :P

You used every other ranking though, from A+ to F (Even if you exclude Clam Up since it's technically part of House Worming, there's still an A-)

Also now that I think of it, didn't you say before that you don't count the Patchy scenes when grading episodes like this?

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
And also factoring in Patchy, he has about three different segments that each last over a minute, and alongside the random breaks for the French Narrator, the live-action comes out to make about a quarter of the episode's runtime. And a "B+" is still really good in my books so I still have a positive impression.
Oh wow really? Geez, I thought it was like 1/10th

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
But... I liked Patchy. Well except for Truth or Square, that was abysmal, then again that entire episode was a disgrace against humanity. I also disagree with judging Truth or Square without Patchy, he is very much integral to that episode, without him it isn't a TV movie.

(I haven't seen the episode so I don't know if his stuff was good or not in this ep but I disagree with the idea that he was always bad)

Sandy was unaffected by Neptune's Moon because she wasn't a sea creature. She was affected by Neptune's Sun when she was in her suit.

Anyway I agree with everything, except Patchy. I actually like Patchy segments, except for 1 hour specials, this was no exception. The special effects were terrible but that was part of the charm.

As for Don't Wake Patrick, it was fine. It wasn't that funny to me and I did feel bad for SpongeBob but it had some decent gags.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Well one more episode to cover.

I thought TISS was decent. Flawed but not annoying. Probably my 7th favorite episode in the season for what it's worth.

Back