My Top 23 Episodes of SpongeBob Season 10 [Interactive]

Honest Slug said:
That's kinda his role in episodes that don't revolve around Squidward. Mr. Krabs throwing Squidward in there wasn't OOC imo since it was an emergency.
yeah but Mr. Krabs could have done something about it, instead of just crying like that crying kid. It's just slapstick with Squidward didn't work for me.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that really enjoyed both The Getaway and Lost and Found.

I thought they were amazing episodes when I watched them, and I never understood the hate for it.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
I'll play contrast yet again on L&F, the whole subplot with the old people felt creepy more than funny, and the kid was even worse than the one in Krusty Katering. The backgrouds, Squidward scenes (minus the ending which felt a little overdone) and a few jokes such as the snowglobe make it tolerable to watch, far too many things are annoying enough to drag it down into C territory.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Trophy said:
I'll play contrast yet again on L&F, the whole subplot with the old people felt creepy more than funny, and the kid was even worse than the one in Krusty Katering. The backgrouds, Squidward scenes (minus the ending which felt a little overdone) and a few jokes such as the snowglobe make it tolerable to watch, far too many things are annoying enough to drag it down into C territory.
I respect your opinion but I disagree with this point. The kid in Krusty Katering added nothing to that plotline. Making an already loud and jumbled episode even more scattershot. The crying in Lost and Found was overdone, but it at least served a point in the story to show the peril the Krusty Krab was in.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Honest Slug said:
I respect your opinion but I disagree with this point. The kid in Krusty Katering added nothing to that plotline. Making an already loud and jumbled episode even more scattershot. The crying in Lost and Found was overdone, but it at least served a point in the story to show the peril the Krusty Krab was in.
The brat was unbearable and could've been handled much better than he actually was, if it did something that notable which could've been improved in numerous other ways, it's going to seriously bother me. It only has to get to levels where I'm really disappointed/annoyed for it to affect me seriously like it did here.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The more I think about it I'm starting to think Patrick's Coupon is my least-favorite of the season. The episode felt really pointless and has similar problems that episodes like Rise and Shine and even Salsa Imbecilicus had.

Out of the Picture is definitely the more interesting episode. Probably the most divided response I've seen for an episode since I've joined this website. I'm in the middle but I don't think Mr. Krabs is as extreme as people say, even if he wasn't particularly pleasant.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
More_Starco said:
After that totally divided and controversial reception, I think I really need a lot of time before I'm ready to talk about "Out of the Picture". Is it really fair to compare the episode's sadistic humor to One Coarse Meal?
I don't even think it's comparable to OCM imo. For the majority of the episode he's just trying to get Squidward away and when he gets out the hammer it's an over the-top cartoony rage.

At worst I think it's comparable to Mutiny on the Krusty.

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
TBH Season 10 has some pretty forgettable episodes, since most of the plots have been done before.

SpongeBob's Place has the same settings as Banned in Bikini Bottom

Plankton Gets the Boot and Plankton Retires are indistinguishable to me, even though I've watched them only a month ago

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
Sailor Girl Charli said:
Okay, with the last two major episodes of Season 10 airing very soon, (I'm getting reviews for them ready at this time) I put up a poll asking whether I should just finish off the topic now or wait for "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" to air. On one hand, it might be a bit of a problem for competitionists that I'd do the Season retrospective before covering that episode... on the other given Nickelodeon's history it could take months or even years for them to start marketing it in the United States. Just vote above so I can see what you want me to do with it.
I'd wait for the color week premieres since I think they'll premiere it during that, and the color week is supposed to be during early November iirc. If it still doesn't air during that, and there is still no confirmed premiere date, then just finish it.

Back