8. SpongeBob Nighty Nightmare
7. SpongeBob's Truth Or Square
6.Creature From The Krusty Krab
5. UnderPants Slam!
4. Revenge Of The Flying Dutchman
3. Lights, Camera, PANTS!
2. The Movie Game
1. Battle For Bikini Bottom

Now I thought really hard about this. What's you're favorite SB games?

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I only owned one Spongebob game ._.

This was it
75040_front.jpg

ScumBob

sicko m0de
You don't need to put "in my opinion" in the title. This site is for sharing opinions as a community

at least that was what i was lead to believe

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
I've never really played any SpongeBob video games, might check any of these out soon though.

PinkPearl

insert title here
I've played a couple of SB games, and didn't enjoy any of them =/ I don't even remember the names of some of them.

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
I kind of remember playing the movie at my cousins, remember not being good at it :P.

The Drifter

Some person.
Creatures From the Krusty Krab might not have the best gameplay, but the amazing artworks in those game is the sole reason I finish the game. Too bad those arts are very hard to find, although I manage to found three, from the Diesel Dreaming levels:
xLnNM7z.jpg

dC4Ey9I.jpg

wLWePZi.jpg

and the soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNfLqYoJyP0

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I remember playing "SpongeBob SquarePants: Legend of the Lost Spatula" on the Game Boy Color. That game was really fun. Mr. Krabs has sent you to find the keys to ancient city of Palm Bay, where you'll find the lost golden spatula. You can also interact with the characters from the show. SpongeBob's pants also act as a "power-up", when he loses both his pants and underpants, he loses a life, unless you upgrade to "hall monitor" status. The Mermaid Man suit can be used if you have the Mermaid Man ring. If anyone has this game and could use a cheat code, here it is: enter "D3BVG-M0D3" as the password.

Piston Patrick

Slam Lord
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, North America, Earth, So
Play Invasion of the Lava king. Good enough to be on Console, its a flash game. Theres 3 games, but each game is the same, but can only support that many worlds(the first game ends at world1, 2 world 2, 3 the whole game) when the game was new, people waited for the sequel to continue and upload there save. But today, you should just play 3.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
My favorites are pretty much the same, but my least favorite SpongeBob games are the ones by Behaviour Interactive, and Leapfrog

Back