My Top 10 Best and Worst Episodes of Season 8

More

VIP
TheSpongeWhoCan'tFly said:
VERY odd choice. But it's your opinion, I guess, so I won't argue with you there.
What are you talking about? That's exactly the reason you should argue with me :p

More_Spandy said:
What are you talking about? That's exactly the reason you should argue with me :P
Oh ok, I will if you insisit :P

So I think the episode is so bizarre and weird and like Squid's Visit, as a creepy feel to it. But I feel like it's more similar to Squidward In Clarinetland (which I personally enjoyed). However instead of Squidward's nightmare, it's SpongeBob's. It's a very interesting episode that would probably just miss out on my top 10 for season 8.

So I guess I was agreeing with your opinion. The episode is very underrated/overhated.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
I mean, for me the story is the only flaw in IASBC, but a pretty big one. It has plotholes in it and doesn't give you the same feeling as when you watch the first Christmas special. I still think it's very good, but Christmas Who? just beat it on every level (that isn't the animation)

Also, 2,000 posts! Kinda odd that I become a Frozen Cephalopod right after talking about something that is cold-related.

Back