My thoughts on every BFBB and BFBBR enemy (excluding bosses and mid-bosses)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Fodder: 2nd best enemy these guys are easy to deal with and plus they are actually kinda cute!
Ham-Mer: I actually get hit a lot with these guys on occasion but other than that these guys are good
Tar-Tar: These guys are actually kinda annoying. They have to be hit TWICE. I got so annoyed by i had to find another way to instantly defeat it luckily the bubble bowl beats it instantly
Chomp-Bot: A little annoying but kinda meh.
G-Love: These guys actually make me dizzy but they are kinda bad but i'll have you know the original is actually kinda creepy
Chuck: Eh im neutral with these guys they are easy to hit but they can attack you from a faraway distance making them annoying
Monsoon: Despite their critical reception i think these guys are easy to hit but they are pretty faraway sometimes i just (hint on how to beat them) watch for their shadow
Bomb-Bot: Actually kinda annoying in matter fact these have got to be one of the most annoying enemies of the game! They roll around you making them extremely hard to hit! Plus they are just annoying
Sleepy-Time: I think these guys are one of the best enemies of the game! They might be absolute pain but i have been recently tiptoeing like what your supposed to do and bingo I got them outta here!
Arf: I think these guys are okay they can be easy to take care of but they have a decent cutscene. Also the original version is ugly
Arf Dawg: These guys are so annoying. It actually took me many minutes to finally beat one during my first time playing rehydrated
BZZT-Bot: The most annoying enemy
Tubelet: Pretty annoying if you ask me. These guys have the most annoying attack.
Slick: These guys are the worst enemy yet they push you off cliffs in the SpongeBobs Dream level they are also hard to hit

Best enemy: Sleepy-Time
Worst enemy: Slick

Last edited:

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Fodder: 2nd best enemy these guys are easy to deal with and plus they are actually kinda cute!
Ham-Mer: I actually get hit a lot with these guys on occasion but other than that these guys are good
Tar-Tar: These guys are actually kinda annoying. They have to be hit TWICE. I got so annoyed by i had to find another way to instantly defeat it luckily the bubble bowl beats it instantly
Chomp-Bot: A little annoying but kinda meh.
G-Love: These guys actually make me dizzy but they are kinda bad but i'll have you know the original is actually kinda creepy
Chuck: Eh im neutral with these guys they are easy to hit but they can attack you from a faraway distance making them annoying
Monsoon: Despite their critical reception i think these guys are easy to hit but they are pretty faraway sometimes i just (hint on how to beat them) watch for their shadow
Bomb-Bot: Actually kinda annoying in matter fact these have got to be one of the most annoying enemies of the game! They roll around you making them extremely hard to hit! Plus they are just annoying
I think these guys are one of the best enemies of the game! They might be absolute pain but i have been recently tiptoeing like what your supposed to do and bingo I got them outta here!
Arf: I think these guys are okay they can be easy to take care of but they have a decent cutscene. Also the original version is uglySleepy-Time:
Arf Dawg: These guys are so annoying. It actually took me many minutes to finally beat one during my first time playing rehydrated
BZZT-Bot: The most annoying enemy
Tubelet: Pretty annoying if you ask me. These guys have the most annoying attack.
Slick: These guys are the worst enemy yet they push you off cliffs in the SpongeBobs Dream level they are also hard to hit

Best enemy: Sleepy-Time
Worst enemy: Slick
great enemy review

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Now this is my kind of thread! I'm with you, I hate Slick so much. Tube-let can also get it too because they're so annoying in the Mr. Krabs part of SpongeBob's Dream. I think Tar-Tar is my number one most disliked one if I'm playing as SpongeBob or even Patrick. Sandy can take care of them pretty easily though. Actually, no, my most hated ones are probably those ones that shoot those lasers. Are those the bzzt bots? Whatever those ones are, in the Krusty Krab level they are truly atrocious.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Now this is my kind of thread! I'm with you, I hate Slick so much. Tube-let can also get it too because they're so annoying in the Mr. Krabs part of SpongeBob's Dream. I think Tar-Tar is my number one most disliked one if I'm playing as SpongeBob or even Patrick. Sandy can take care of them pretty easily though. Actually, no, my most hated ones are probably those ones that shoot those lasers. Are those the bzzt bots? Whatever those ones are, in the Krusty Krab level they are truly atrocious.
There are 2 that shoot lasers the Sleepy-Time and the BZZT-Bot

Back