My SpongeBob Spinoff Series

Tom Surfing

Imitation Krab
Thanks and I'm glad you like it! It's for all SpongeBob fans to enjoy. Nice to meet you too fellow goofy goober. This is a pretty cool site.

Tom Surfing

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob SquarePants and the sea creatures of Bikini Bottom enter a Twilight Zone type world known as The Tidal Zone.

NintendoRulz29

Imitation Krab
SpongeBob SquarePants and the sea creatures of Bikini Bottom enter a Twilight Zone type world known as The Tidal Zone.
Nothing here is actually a ripoff of the episode you implied was stolen. You act as if "The Tidal Zone" name is some sort of insanely original idea you came up with as if nobody can independently come up with a twilight zone reference that is an ocean pun.

Tom Surfing

Imitation Krab
Nothing here is actually a ripoff of the episode you implied was stolen. You act as if "The Tidal Zone" name is some sort of insanely original idea you came up with as if nobody can independently come up with a twilight zone reference that is an ocean pun.
Yeah, you're probably right. It was probably just a coincidence. Still pretty weird though, like something out of the Twilight Zone, for me anyway. I actually got invited to Nickelodeon for an event for everyone that submitted scripts to their annual contest. So that was cool. Either way, I decided to edit and adapt my original series into my own 70 episode YouTube spinoff series. If you want to check it out, it's in the link below.
SpongeBob Tidal Zone YouTube

Back