My Prediction

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
We will be going on another hiatus as far as the show like the years 2005-2007ish. And actually by hiatus I mean the next year or so will have few new episodes, because Nickelodeon has nearly exhausted their supply of season 7, and season 8 was renewed on VERY short notice. They are probably a quarter of the way into making season 8. I can get confirmation on this, but be prepared for another season 4-esque stretch.

Spongefifi

Derpina
Well, season 7 did go by fast compared to other seasons, but maybe they'll be able to pick up the pace and have some of season 8 by the time season 7 ends, but you know that things that are made in a rush don't always turn out good ^_~

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
No i said I won't care unless there IS a Source.
No no no, you said "No source or I won't care".

That means that you'll only care if there is no source.

Why are you on his case? He just said he won't care if there is a source, and that's his opinion.
Hey, nobody asked you, Stinkoman 20X6. And besides, what do YOU care if I'm on his case?! Since when do you care about anything at all, whatsoever?!?!?!
*facepalm*

You obviously did not catch the point of my remark. Ralph goofed up in his post, saying "No source or I won't care". Therefore, he technically was not infringing on the "prediction" scenario, and I was (jokingly) calling you on it.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Why are you on his case? He just said he won't care if there is a source, and that's his opinion.
Hey, nobody asked you, Stinkoman 20X6. And besides, what do YOU care if I'm on his case?! Since when do you care about anything at all, whatsoever?!?!?!
*facepalm*

You obviously did not catch the point of my remark. Ralph goofed up in his post, saying "No source or I won't care". Therefore, he technically was not infringing on the "prediction" scenario, and I was (jokingly) calling you on it.
lol- back at ya, babe. Does my overly-agressive response make you upset?! Or does it do somethin' else for ya. :P

Back