My NEW Top 20 WORST Spongebob Episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Hello there. A few months ago, I made a Top 20 Worst Spongebob Episodes list. A while later, I started thinking about making a second edition. The reason I’m making a second edition is because; one, after watching some of these episodes again, I realized they weren’t as bad as I once thought. And two, I feel that for the episodes I haven’t taken off the list, I should’ve been a little more descriptive with some of my choices.

Like many fans, I believe that Spongebob had taken a turn for the worst sometime after the movie. So here, I’ve decided to list my NEW Top 20 Least Favorite episodes of the series. So, without further ado, time to give you my Top 20 Least Favorite Spongebob Episodes – 2nd Edition!

(WARNING: There are going to be a few surprises in this list (and even in my future Best Episodes list), so if you are sensitive to different opinions, or do not like seeing shockers, it is suggested that you beware if you continue reading. The reason I say this is because there are people who aren’t necessarily good at handling different opinions and I don’t want to make anybody upset upon seeing a certain episode here, so I’m just posting a warning, just in case anyone might get upset.)

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=3%2BjqPPpVCNf6SiyZabCIkbCkfUDr%2B7EmVsX8iDf9sOo%3D

At the beginning of Season 5, although it has produced quite a few good, memorable episodes (Roller Cowards, New Digs, The Two Faces of Squidward, and Krabs a la Mode come to mind), it has also produced a few quite… mediocre episodes, this being one of them.

It starts off with Spongebob waking up and feeding Gary. Since Gary doesn’t want the brand of snail food Spongebob is giving him, he finds this weird, icky moss pile on the floor and decides to eat that instead. Spongebob stops him and he tries to clean it up himself, but it won’t come off. Also, the moss starts to stick to Spongebob, which itches him badly. He tries to clean it off, but it refuses to go away.

When he goes to the Krusty Krab, he tries to hide it and clean it off again, but to no avail, as Squidward finds him in his state and calls the SWAT team, who takes Spongebob back to his house in a cage. Little does Squidward know that when the team is carrying SpongeBob away, some contagious sea fungus flies off of him and lands on his head. Meanwhile, the SWAT team has SpongeBob quarantined in his house with a bubble around him with the contagious sea fungus having taken a turn for the worse. Patrick comes in and stupidly pops SpongeBob's bubble, but blows another one around SpongeBob to keep him quarantined.

Back at the Krusty Krab, the contagious sea fungus is spreading like crazy! It is all over the food, and the customers get infected. SpongeBob arrives in his bubble, having taken another turn for the worse. The health inspector snaps at Mr. Krabs for not keeping the place clean. And once the Bikini Bottomites see Spongebob in his horrific state, they stupidly jump on his bubble, popping it, spreading the ick all over the place. Wait a minute! If the Bikini Bottomites didn’t want to get infected, then why the heck did they pop the bubble in the first place? That just makes them incredibly stupid for Pete’s sakes!
mad.gif
And just wait, this is only the first of the Bikini Bottomites’ worst performances!

Anyway, Gary arrives to save the day by licking the sea fungus off the townspeople. And the episode ends with Krabs having Gary eat the ick off of anyone who will pay him 5 dollars.

I honestly found this episode to be extremely mediocre. Half of the episode is Spongebob trying to clean off the ick, which only slows down the plot. The humor is nonexistent. And the Bikini Bottomites are annoying as heck, thinking that they actually make GOOD performances! One fish even said this:

Fancy Fish Who I don’t know the name of: I supersede all of you. For I have an exotic accent!

While don’t really hate the episode all that much, I can’t really bring myself to like it either. It's really nothing but a boring, gross episode that really has no purpose within this show. =/

Hint for Number 19: Spongebob has just broken a dam.

Another list and your season 6/7 comprasion and top 10 weirdest episodes list haven't finished yet. Lol.

That's okay.

Anyway, I'm following this list. I can't wait to see the next 19 episodes.

I found Fungus Among Us to be gross and boring too.

Off Topic: By the way, great signature. Did you make that signature or someone made that for you? If someome did, can you give his/her name because I want a signature too but I can't make a signature of myself.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Another list and your season 6/7 comprasion and top 10 weirdest episodes list haven't finished yet. Lol.

That's okay.

Anyway, I'm following this list. I can't wait to see the next 19 episodes.

I found Fungus Among Us to be gross and boring too.

Off Topic: By the way, great signature. Did you make that signature or someone made that for you? If someome did, can you give his/her name because I want a signature too but I can't make a signature of myself.
Why thank you very much! And yes, I really need to update my lists more. @_@ Seriously.

Also, thank you for complimenting my signature! :) I made it myself, putting my favorite cartoon character from my favorite show on the left. And putting Sailor Mercury, from my second favorite show, Sailor Moon, on the right! If you want, I can make you a new signature! :)

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Another list? :P I'll be following.

Fungus Among Us is pretty bad, but it's not something that comes to mind when I think of episodes I hate. Gary's pretty cute in that episode, at least.

GordoktheMerry said:
Why thank you very much! And yes, I really need to update my lists more. @_@ Seriously.

Also, thank you for complimenting my signature! :) I made it myself, putting my favorite cartoon character from my favorite show on the left. And putting Sailor Mercury, from my second favorite show, Sailor Moon, on the right! If you want, I can make you a new signature! :)
okay, thanks a lot.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=WSDLyyNrRK%2BSFfipumRhjftYSZdVdDxPNi1z2pxdVgA%3D

Oh great, the cryfest of Season 4! I'm surprised that I didn't put this episode on the list, last time I made it. But now, however, I'm DEFINITELY putting it on the list, about to give it the critism it deserves!

The episode begins with Spongebob trying to prepare a giant hunk of meat called the Monster Krabby Patty. And then while trying to flip it, he breaks his spatula, which gets his panties in a twist.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxH0c8…

All of a sudden “A Day Without Tears” feels like a migraine relief.

After weeping for several minutes, Spongebob meets his spatula in the hospital. I’m dead serious. Spongebob is meeting his spatula, on a bed, in the hospital. I can’t believe the writers actually make kitchen tools seem alive. Anyways, after moping around, Spongebob comes upon a promising new tool called Le Spatula. And in order to get it, he actually sells all of his stuff, even his clothes! This episode is just getting stupider as I keep talking. I mean, selling everything you’ve got for a new kitchen tool? That’s not funny. That’s just stupid!

And here’s where the saying “all that glitters” comes into play. Once Spongebob tries to get Le Spatula working and flipping, Le Spatula turns out to be a mechanical French stereotype “who would not dare such slop that Spongebob calls a Krrrabby Patty (yes, he rolled his tongue!)”. So, because of this, the robot spatula abandons Spongebob and tells him to “wither in his greasy spoon (pretty much telling him to go rot)”, which leaves Spongebob crying. That was one of the meanest scenes I’ve ever seen in this show! To quote Blu3Danny: “It’s an unpleasant surprise because of how cold it is!”

So, Spongebob heads back to the hospital to get his old spatula, and it appears that his spatula’s somehow reattached and sitting on a wheelchair. And when Spongebob tries to convince Spat (that’s “his” name) to come back, Spat “refuses” and leaves Spongebob heartbroken and weeping all over again. Eventually, Spongebob mopes back to the Krusty Krab, finds his spatula, and apparently it forgives him and they’re friends again. The End!

Wow. That was one of the stupidest, most idiotic episodes I have ever seen! The plot is stupid and it's all over the place. (Sentient spatulas? Really?) My ears almost died from 2 minutes (plus half a minute near the end) of Spongebob crying and crying over a broken spatula. And this episode is also incredibly mean, especially with that scene with Le Spatula! But, it’s not over. Oooooh no!

Hint for Number 18: Are YOU Afraid of The Dark?

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
I hate All That Glitters a lot. WORST SEASON 4 EPISODE!!!
Definitely! After seeing All That Glitters again, I realize that I SHOULD'VE put it on my countdown! It's nothing but a dumb, mean-spirited trip from beginning to end that centers all on Spongebob, and all for what? A spatula? Bleh.. Definitely the worst of Season 4. (And don't even get me started on the offensiveness in this episode!)

Also, I watched Squid Wood again, and I have actually come to like it a little.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Fungus Among Us is VERY boring and extremely disgusting, and that just makes up a poor episode. All That Glitters was also really boring, it was plain unfunny and pretty much SB crying for 11 minutes.

BTW Gordok, I don't mean to annoy you, but I'd like for you to make me a siggy, cuz I like yours :) I'll PM you what I want if you approve

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Big Meaty Claws said:
Fungus Among Us is VERY boring and extremely disgusting, and that just makes up a poor episode. All That Glitters was also really boring, it was plain unfunny and pretty much SB crying for 11 minutes.

BTW Gordok, I don't mean to annoy you, but I'd like for you to make me a siggy, cuz I like yours :) I'll PM you what I want if you approve
Sure, just tell me what characters you'd like and I'll get to it! :) And no, you're not annoying me if you request something from me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back