My NEW Top 20 WORST Spongebob Episodes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I was going to do a review on it, eventually. I really don't want to spoil anything, but to not confuse anyone, I will reveal and even review Number 35 after I review my Number 1 least favorite episode.
I knew #35 but I'm not gonna say the episode's name.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=2jMZIm2Q7hFezz8NQEwuHVW5PqJfLA%2FI8tn8xgke2ro%3D

You know, when episodes like this show up, we start to look at the main antagonist, Plankton, and we actually start to really feel sorry for the tiny cyclops.

One day at the Chum Bucket, Plankton is lamenting about how much of a failure he is when a fish named Nat Peterson comes in. Plankton tell him to go away and Nat replies by saying that he only came here because he wanted to try one of Plankton’s chum sticks. Surprised, Plankton gives him one of the chum sticks.

He’s even more surprised when Nat compliments his food! He seems to like Plankton’s food so much that he decides to come to the chum bucket on a daily basis, as Plankton’s regular (just like the name of the episode)! So, Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab and he rubs it in Krabs’ face, which is actually pretty amusing to watch.

Mr. Krabs doesn’t believe him at first, but after seeing that one of the townspeople likes Plankton’s food, he becomes upset. And then, he becomes paranoid because he thinks that his restaurant will probably fail because of this. Come on! You have almost every person in Bikini Bottom eating at YOUR restaurant! At least feel happy for Plankton that he finally has someone who likes his food!

But of course, he doesn’t do that. Instead, he tries his hardest to get Nat to eat at the Krusty Krab. After many, many, MANY failed attempts, Krabs decides to try and steal Plankton’s secret formula (he brings Spongebob with him). OH THE IRONY!

Soon enough, Plankton catches Krabs and Spongebob in the act and laughs at the irony of the fact that it’s KRABS that’s trying to steal Plankton’s secret formula (since it’s normally in reverse)! And then, Nat comes in. And this is where it REALLY starts to fall downhill.

Plankton thinks that Nat is coming for another meal, but it turns out that Nat actually hates chum. He hates it and now he is being carried away by two paramedics (since he has to get his stomach pumped, twice).

Plankton asks what’s going on and Karen jumps in to explain. Basically, Karen paid Nat to eat Plankton’s food (and pretend he likes it) so that Plankton would quit “his constant complaining”. And because of this, Plankton starts sobbing at the fact that the happy experience he had was a lie. A DARN LIE! And the episode ends with Krabs laughing at Plankton’s misery.

This is yet ANOTHER example of how selfish Mr. Krabs can be. First, he heartlessly damns Spongebob to Hell for the change in the Dutchman’s pocket (Born Again Krabs). Then, he abuses Gary just to get his hands on some loose change (The Cent of Money). He blackmails an innocent bystander, Mrs. Puff, subjecting her to extreme frustration and humiliation (Summer Job). And now he tries to make sure that his sad, miserable rival can’t have one customer, not ONE customer? Plankton was so miserable that it probably meant a lot to him that one customer would finally like his food! It’s really upsetting for him to see that this whole thing was an absolute lie. I really felt sorry for Plankton in this episode. If only this was the last “Mr. Krabs is a jerk” episode on this list. And if only Plankton would just find something else to do other than try to sell chum or try to steal the formula.

Mr. Krabs: Well, this irony is pretty good stuff! [laughs] (I hope you choke on a dime!)

Hint for Number 4: Dumb and Dumber: Spongebob Edition

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=zFBuVu4uSsxvM%2BwKVqgs%2F%2FgDeago%2FfqzsYK3VXuuhpU%3D

(Don’t worry. This is the last pre-movie episode on the list.)

DEAR LORD! HOW IN THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSE DID I RANK THIS ATROCITY SO DARN LOW ON MY ORIGINAL COUNTDOWN? I’m sorry, but I am honestly shocked that I actually went so easy on it the first time. Now, I’m going to tear it apart like I should’ve done a long time ago!

It starts off with Spongebob finding Patrick in his house with a neat-freak attitude. He asks him why he’s acting like this, and Patrick says that his parents are coming to visit for Starfish Day. Patrick then gets upset, and reveals that his parents think he is "dumber then a sack of diapers" and would just think that he would be a big stupid loser.

So, Spongebob offers to act dumb in front of Pat’s parents so that Patrick will look smart by comparison. When Patrick’s parents arrive, Spongebob introduces himself like a dummy and starts doing weird and stupid things like one. I’ll admit, I actually find this scene to be rather amusing.

Unfortunately, this is where things take a turn for the worst. Patrick starts to believe that Spongebob really is stupid, so he decides to act like a raging douchebag and treat him like garbage for half the episode. Eventually, it gets to a point where Spongebob takes Patrick into the kitchen and tries to convince him to not be so hurtful. But since this is jerk Patrick we’re talking about, Patrick doesn’t listen to him, and he decides to wear THIS:

static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__c…

Oh, but it only gets worse!

SpongeBob confesses to his parents that he isn't really a dummy, and that he was only playing the part of one so that they would appreciate Patrick more. But guess what? Instead of getting the sense that what Spongebob is saying is actually true, they think that Spongebob was TAUGHT the basic things in life by Patrick. And here’s the worst part.

Instead of defending Spongebob and making the confession that Spongebob really IS smart and that he just acted dumb so that he would be appreciated more by his parents, Patrick does the exact opposite and he TAGS ALONG WITH THEM, MAKING EVEN MORE HURTFUL AND IRRITATING INSULTS AGAINST SPONGEBOB! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU GIGANTIC DIRTBAG? DON’T YOU HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CONSIDERATION FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND’S FEELINGS? AT ALL?? AND IF YOU DO, THEN WHY THE HECK ARE YOU HORRIBLY MAKING FUN OF AND ABUSING YOU FRIEND LIKE HE’S DIRT, HUH?! IS HE SOME KIND OF DOORMAT TO YOU WHO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOMP AND SPIT ON? WHY IS IT THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO ABUSE SPONGEBOB? WHAT DID SPONGEBOB, SPONGEBOB OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, DO TO YOU TO FREAKING DESERVE THIS? I SWEAR, THE DAY HE FINALLY SNAPS AND TELLS YOU HOW HORRIBLE YOU CAN BE WILL BE MY HOLIDAY!! I swear, Patrick has got to be at his worst here! He acts like a gigantic jerk to his best friend, not even considering how hurtful he’s being. He doesn’t even stop to defend Spongebob, ONCE! He just keeps on abusing him horribly without even having the slightest decency to at least apologize for how horribly he acted towards Spongebob. He’s worse here than he is in The Card, Dumped, The Main Drain, Pet Sitter Pat, or even Yours Mine and Mine! I swear, it boils my blood when Patrick treats his best friend so horribly and doesn’t even feel bad for what he does.

• Patrick: It wasn't easy, dad!
• SpongeBob: [sputtering] But... but, but, but, but, but, but...
• Janet: Hey, it looks like it's time for your next lesson, young man!
• SpongeBob: Now, listen to me! I'm not dumb! I have a brain! See, here's a picture of it! [He shows them a small picture of his brain]
• Patrick: That must be actual size!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!

This all drives Spongebob up the wall, so he makes the smart decision and gets out of there as fast as he can. I would too, if I was being taken advantage of like that! His parents commend Patrick on his supposed intelligence, and later is revealed their names Janet and Marty. Patrick, confused and outraged, asks who they are. Before anything else can occur, Squidward comes to Patrick's house with his real parents Herb and Maggie, and says, "Does this lovely couple belong to you? They've been standing outside my house saying "Where's Patrick?" all day! It's driving me nuts". Patrick recognizes his real parents, and he, Herb, and Maggie have a good laugh as they finally meet. And what happens to Janet and Marty? Apparently they realize that they never had a son, so they walk away (Whaaaaaaaaaaaa--?). Wait, if you never had a child… THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN ARRIVE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

While I thought the ending to the episode was rather nice, Patrick (as well as Janet and Marty) ruin the episode for me. It’s one thing for the “parents” to abuse and insult Spongebob. But it’s a completely different thing when Patrick, Spongebob’s supposed “Best Friend”, starts bullying Spongebob, not even considering poor Spongey’s feelings and not at all defending him (or at least apologizing for his behavior)! God, I hate this episode’s guts.

Hint for Number 3: Bad Celebrities

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=%2BYRU5Etk53BjebOjOqtDHAl04EsO3MfwDsHDm0nOIuQ%3D

Oh dear. If you have never hated Patrick before, you will most likely hate him after watching THIS atrocity!

The episode starts at the Krusty Krab, where Squidward is listening to Kelpy G's smooth jazz on the radio. The radio announces that there is a concert tonight, but the tickets are sold out. He buys some tickets for the concert, but Patrick swallows them like a ::dolphin noise::.

Squidward uses the phones for a chance to win more tickets, but they keep on losing. SpongeBob finally figures it out for him and they both can go backstage to meet Kelpy G! Sounds pretty good so far. So, since Squidward has two tickets, he takes Spongebob with him. Although, when Squidward tries to talk to the other Kelpy G fans (while at the concert), Spongebob’s behavior embarrasses Squiddy, so he tries to give SpongeBob the slip, by having him get lemonade in the long line, but Spongebob soon shows up, saying that there was a second lemonade stand in case the first one had a long line.

Eventually, Spongebob and Squidward get to watch and listen to Kelpy G’s live performance. And here’s where the episode takes a horrible trip down the Fly of Despair (no, not the one in Shanghaied). Apparently out of nowhere, Patrick has also come to the concert, for this reason:

Patrick: Two words, SpongeBob— "na" "chos."

So basically, you bought tickets (that probably cost 50-200$) to go to a concert, just to buy a stupid pack of nachos, when you could just get them in the store. (DINGALING) Oh, and Patrick eats Squidward and Spongebob’s backstage passes (again, like a ::dolphin noise::), so they run after him. But, the guards tell them that they have to sit in their seats. Okay, this is not a school. In concerts, people get up out of their seats all the time to go to the bathroom/get snacks, etc. What kind of concert doesn’t let you get out of your seat? *sigh* Whatever.

So, Squidward and Spongebob try to get back in their seats (like good boys!), but some jerk actually thinks it’s funny to steal their seats, THEIR SEATS! And when Squiddy tries to stand up to the guy (who is a big cephalopod brute), the guards come. But instead of kicking the jerk out, they kick out SQUIDWARD AND SPONGEBOB! WHAT KIND OF CONCERT IS THIS?!?! IN REALITY IF YOU GO TO A CONCERT AND TAKE SOMEBODY ELSE'S SEAT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GETS KICKED OUT, NOT THE VICTIM! Not only that but when Squidward complains about something that is actually a problem he gets kicked out, but it's okay for Patrick to go on stage, and interrupt the performance “JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS NACHOS”! God, this episode just gets worse by the second!

But that’s not even the worst part. THIS is! Squidward gets the idea to sneak himself and Spongebob backstage to meet Kelpy G, Squiddy’s idol. The duo manages to sneak backstage, but Kelpy G's manager tells them that they need to leave because they don't have any backstage passes. They both attempt to impress Kelpy G; Squidward begins to play the clarinet, while SpongeBob plays the ukulele. Kelpy G notices this, and while walking to the duo, Squidward tries to talk to him. But since Kelpy is more impressed by Spongebob’s ukulele, Kelpy G actually has the nerve to PUSH SQUIDWARD TO THE GROUND! This is the point in the episode when I lose all respect for Kelpy G. One of your biggest fans is trying to talk to you, and you just PUSH THEM OUT OF THE WAY, without having the slightest hint of decency to even acknowledge them? How would you feel if one of your idols just pushed YOU to the ground? Wouldn’t feel so good, huh? Oh, and get this, when Patrick acted like a raging dumbo and interrupted Kelpy’s performance to “ORDER NACHOS LOLOLOLOLOL”, Kelpy G didn’t even stop him. He let it happen for god’s sakes! What you’re trying to tell me is that you’ll some some idiot (with the mentality of Peter Griffin) interrupt your performance, just to say something so gosh darn stupid. But you would actually push one of your own fans to the ground like they’re nothing but dirt? WHAT THE HECK?!?! I SHOULD THROW YOU INTO THE ABYSS FROM 20,000 PATTIES UNDER THE SEA, SO YOU CAN BE EATEN BY THE HUNGRY SEA MONSTER!! YOU LITERALLY PUSH ONE OF YOUR FANS TO THE GROUND LIKE THAT?? NO! JUST NO!!! YOU HAVE EARNED MY UNDYING HATRED, SQUID DEMON!!

And the episode ends with Kelpy G and Spongebob playing in a duo, while Squidward gets kicked out of the concert entirely! It’s one thing when some dumbo ruins a certain character’s chances of getting something good. But it’s another thing when that certain character gets nothing but horrid bad luck, without anything good coming to him/her. I swear, it’s not cool. It’s not funny. IT’S DOWNRIGHT HORRID!

Hint for Number 2: The Omega Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back