"My Life Story" Season 1. SBC literature about SBM (somewhat)

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Posting my SBC Literature for all to see it's pretty :trash:
Well it was a dark and stormy night...
Twelve years later
I've grown up to be a cool guy who like Spongebob and memes. Then something changed. When I discovered SBM. I started learning the memes of SBM and SBC Music. ALL HAIL ANGRY BIRDS. It slowly changed my life. Then all of a sudden one day the fire nation attacked. The stormy night had grown more stormy. The darkness had become a cloud around the trouble that was about to bloom. The fire nation used their firebending techniques to kill all the SBM members. The member known as "CookiePaz" eventually became the only guy who survived. He didn't have any powers and couldn't take down the fire nation. Cookie didn't know what to do. Cookie sat and pondered for a while. He wondered, "How do I save the world from the Fire Nation". Hello a voice called from the distance. It was ssj. He had come to revive all of SBM. However as soon as he came the Fire Nation realized their problem. ssj was killed by the Nation. Cookie mourned at his death and wondered what would happen now. He needed to revive SSJ with the Dragon Balls.Cookie went to ponder about ways he could find the Dragon Balls. One way he thought of was going to the Dragon Ball Wikia to see the Dragon Balls locations. However he couldn't find actual Dragon Balls. So Cookie went to watch the entirety of everything DragonBall related. From the KFC commericals to the actual show, he learned how to find the Dragon Balls.

Cookie had to find the Dragon Balls. He kept watching all of the show. One problem arose. Cookie had become addicted to the show. His life had been taken over by the show. His life had been ruined. The Fire Nations doom had come closer. They had started to go to more major places. They started to attack the government. Cookie had to leave the house. He had to get out of his addiction. But instead he moved on to another show. Then another. The world was falling apart as he kept watching. However eventually Cookie realized his problems. He had finally stopped watching new shows. His last show was One Punch Man. He had gotten out of his house and realized the hell that was in front of him. Every house except his had been burnt. Everyone seemed dead. Cookie stood there silent and just stood in sadness. His childhood, everything he had lived through in his life was gone. He knew there had to be a way to bring the world back to it's former glory. He knew a way. He had to go and actually get the Dragon Balls. The only problem was that he still didn't know where to find them. They couldn't be on Earth and all the spaceships had been destroyed by the Fire Nation. He decided to learn how to fly.

Flying. The way of freedom for something like a bird. What every human wishes for. Now how will Cookie learn how to fly? First he goes to the library. Almost everything in the library was burned. The books had a smell of ash and the room's books were all sliced in half. Cookie looked around wondering why a sword was used by the Fire Nation. He went to look around for the book about flying. However it turned out almost every book was gone except for one. One Punch Man Volume 10. He read it quickly filling his addiction. It was over too soon. He had no purpose in life. Thinking about his life, Cookie realizes how much he wants to die. Everything he loved was taken away. His family, his friends all due to his addiction. He decided to run off of a cliff. He ran to make himself die faster. "Goodbye" Cookie said to the world. The sky's red blood look was slowly going away. He thought about how he was the only "not Firebender" left. All of a sudden a whoosh sound is heard. When he opened his eyes he saw himself in the air being held by what seemed like a shadowy figure of ssj.

"CookiePaz" the shadow said spookfully "You have to live". A determined look fell under Cookie's face. He needed to find more people to help him on his journey. "shadow guy" Cookie said with a highly serious and determined look "You want to join me on my quest?". "Call me Umbra" the shadow stated, "i'll join you". The hellish sky was disappearing. Meanwhile in another land, the Fire Nation has learned of Cookie and Umbra's alliance. Abney, new leader of the Fire Nation reports about the potential problems. "Everyone here realizes 'Umbra' is just ssj's ghost right" Abney say in a wicked but sly manner "The two of them combined will kill us all!". Slamming his fist on the table Abney says "WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL!"
It's been 3 days since then. After the news from the Fire Lord comes, Umbra decides to teach Cookie how to fly on his own. Cookie gets a running start off the hill. The sky has completely cleared. The wall has started to be built. It has grown 3 inches taller. Cookie realizes that he will never fly. He tries to see how Goku did it and realized... He had ridden on a cloud! A banner had appeared on the wall. It said "make earth not trash again. Fire Nation is supreme" . Umbra laughed for 20 minutes. Cookie came up to him from behind sneakily. "What's the matter!" Cookie screamed. Umbra was startled and looked behind him to see that somehow, Cookie was flying with no trouble. "Hey, Umbra who had cut the books in half at the library?". "It was me" Umbra said "I have a really cool looking sword. It talks and has a personality". "You know Umbra, that sounds like a worse version of Bleach. Oh wait Bleach was trash anyway" Cookie said. Umbra laughed and said "Then why did you watch all of it". Cookie was silent for a moment "Let's go see your sword".

Spongebob time card "one eternity later" shows up. We're finally here. "The swords name is Jeff". Cookie laughed hysterically. "Jeff xD LOL. I'm sorry for that massive breakdown". "Don't worry it's fine" Umbra said sarcastically. Jeff was a very short sword. he looked puny and its blade seemed to be broken. "I'll take the sword" Cookie said eager to be a swordfighter. "NO" Umbra said. "This is my sword only." Jeff screams "Let him take the sword. He sounds like the perfect weak trash I need for myself. Someone needs to take me someday. You know what ssj. I ::dolphin noise::ing hate you. You do nothing for me". "Wait Umbra, you're ssj?" Cookie said surprised. "Yeah of course". "Go wait what's your name again" the sword said. "My name's Cookie". Cookie takes the sword and feels the power flow through him. An anime addict's dream is to be a sword fighter. Just like Rororonoa Zoro. "So Cookie what do you think". ssj said with a smile. "This is so cool". They walked out of the shack in style

As they walk out of the shack, Jeff asks Cookie "Y'know I can barely cut anyone right". Cookie stops and gets a sad look on his face. "Well Jeff, i'll still use you anyway". ssj said with a stern tone "This is why I told you that only I use the sword." "Look at me using my sword fighting skills" ssj said. ssj took the sword and it grew at least 20 feet. It grew tons of spikes on it too. The sword eventually grew as tall as Abney's wall. Abney looked at the top of the wall and saw ssj standing there looking all cool and ::dolphin noise::. Abney wondered "what the :dolphin noise: is he doing. ssj jumps and slices the entire wall in half. Cookie looks up at the bond ssj and Jeff have with one another. "How dare you leave your own site ssj"

ssj looked angry and tried to use his sword, but his self esteem was lowered. The sword was shrinking and its spikes were slowly disappearing. Abney used his firebending to burn ssj alive. Cookie decided to take the sword and try to use it. The sword was shrinking. Jeff's soul had risen. The sword was becoming a bland and monotonous sword. Cookie swung the sword and he felt another spark. A large lightning bolt was released. His eyes had become a bright white. It sliced Abney in half while Cookie fell into a coma. 7 days pass. Cookie wakes up in Fire Nation clothing wondering what happened. "Cookie," a voice said "You've become the Fire Lord"

Cookie looked up and shock. "Where's my sword?!". "Right here my lord". "Hey random guy what's your name anyway" Cookie asked. The man looked like a cancerous being. "How do you not know my name?! I told you last night at the ceremony." Cookie had to remember deeply what happened yesterday. Then he started to remember it all. :yesterday title card: "Cookie, you realize the responsibility of being the Fire Lord. Right?" :Cancer: said. "Hey what happened to ssj, :Cancer:?" Cookie asked. :Cancer: stood there silently. "Abney killed ssj and after you killed Abney we picked you up unconscious and started the ceremony". "
sad.png
" said Cookie. :Cancer: said in the present time "So that's what happened. Now you remember?". "Yeah sure" Cookie said with unsureness. "But, :Cancer: I don't know how to firebend" "Oh really" :Cancer: said. He brought out a large monitor it showed Cookie swinging his sword and it released more than lightning. He released Water, Earth, Fire and Air. Cookie has become the Avatar. "Um :Cancer: is that actually your name?" Cookie asked. "No, it's Jonathan Rozanski" :Cancer: had said. Cookie was handed his sword. "John, watch this". He swung the sword and nothing had come out. He tried again and realized. He needed to be angry to activate his Avatar powers.

"Why did I have to be the Avatar. It's not even an anime". John started to look annoyed about Cookie's love for anime and realized he wasn't ready for the Fire Lord position. Cookie's rant about Avatar was making himself angry causing his Avatar powers to activate. "Cookie, what happened to you" John said with a sad but confused face. He looked like a completely different person. Gone were his shades and anime clothing. Now he was wearing a ::dolphin noise:: suit and started to turn into a totally different creature. He was still a crab, but only more muscular and strong. "Let's go" Cookie said in a deep handsome voice.

Cookie moved out and started a grand attack. The grand attack basically released all of the Avatar powers. John joined in his attack using "whine about squid torture". However there was one thing they weren't sure of. "What were they attacking". BenPaz had to think of a witty character to put in the literature. He made some weird character named "I". "I" was 10 1/2 years old and was also a noob to message boards. "I" was such a noob he didn't even do that much posting. Whenever he said something, it had no meaning. He had thought joining the Fire Nation would be a good idea but later regretted doing this. He then had spun off from the Fire Nation to start his own rebellion. That was the backstory BenPaz had created for "I". "I" finally spoke after being silent for 15 minutes."If you're wondering how i'm not dead, i'm basically artificial". After taking a closer look Cookie had realized how fake "I" had looked. On closer attention "I" was a soul sucking demon with no personality and who looked 2Edgy for this story. The attack was starting to hit him. The whining made it go extremely slow due to its immense power. Then it hit him. He was immune to annoying whining and the elements. The wall started to be built once again as the whining seemed to reverse time.

Cookie was very confused along with John. It seemed to be right before ssj had hit the wall. "ssj!" Future Cookie said. "Don't hit the wall. I'm from the future hitting the wall will result in a dark future. I become the Fire Lord!" ssj stopped in shock. He jumped down from the wall and decided to stop. "Do I still look handsome and cool, John?" Cookie said curiously. "Yes Cookie you still look handsome and stuff" John said to Cookie. "I" said in a monotonous tone "ssj is going to die soon anyway. CAUSE OF ME". "I" brings out his giant laser beam that is made out of artificial reality (AKA It does nothing). ssj dies for the second time from the attack of nothing.

"ssj. How did you die of NOTHING?!" said Cookie. "I" started to turn into a more natural being. Something that resembled a mix between a Cthulu and a centaur. John started to get a smile on his face. John and Cookie looked at each other for a second. Then they started laughing. "My name is not 'I' it is actually ThePowerWithin. However just call me Makhmar or Mak, the guy who cares about the IWATG deleted scene way too much" "I" said. "Wait Mak, weren't you an SBM member." Cookie said in confusion. "Well all the banned members were brought to a weird place in between the killings. The purgatory. The purgatory was where it was decided where each banned member would go" John said. "Well John where did the rest go?!" Cookie said with an emphasis. "Well Cookie, I was going to be one of the guys who died but I was saved due to a nice man who understood me" Mak explained. "Who saved you?" "Well you know who saved me..."

"ssj saved me after he saw my potential" Mak said. "Jeff, let's kill this man" Cookie aimed at ssj with a fusion of confusion a little bit of anger. Cookie looked pissed that his all kind and very wise master didn't even bother to see a little bit of evil in this man. "ssj are you still alive" Cookie shouted. "Yes, Cookie I never actually died". "Why did you save him ssj?". "Well he was technically a SBC member who didn't get banned there. He had deserved another special shot of redeeming himself." Cookie started to ask John to join him. "John use your whine about god tier theme songs power. "NO Cookie. I will not use that power over something so weak." John shouted heroically. "Well John, have you forgotten i'm the ::dolphin noise:: Fire Lord. I can do whatever I want". Cookie used his avatar powers to once again slice ssj in half. ssj died from the attack and Cookie felt like he had changed but not for the better.

"I'm a monster what do I do now?" Cookie thought. While he was thinking of this a revolution was happening. The government had finally stepped into the Fire Nation problems. "Mak's dream was finally coming to fruition. His rebellion had taken full swing. "Mak, can I make an alliance with you?" Cookie said. "WHAT? You expect me to make an alliance with YOU? On one condition, i'll let you form an alliance with me" Mak said. "What condition?" "That you help me find a copy of the deleted scene from 'I Was A Teenage Gary'". Cookie sighed and said "Sure i'll help you...ugh... on your quest to find the lost scene of I Was A Teenage Gary". Cookie de-leveled himself from his ultimate state and went back to the future. The world was in utter chaos. The Fire Nation had taken control of every government office left. Cats and Dogs living together. MASS HYSTERIA!

"Mak, what's the first step in finding the episode?". "The first step is going to LostMediaWiki" Mak said. "But Mak that site was taken down. All that's left are burnt library books and propaganda websites for the Fire Nation" Cookie answered in reply to the crazy statement Mak had made. "John are you still here?". No answer had come just dead silence. Mak answered "You know you killed him when that brief revolution happened." "::dolphin noise:: that revolution I need to get stronger" Cookie answered. "Give me a year or so. I'll come back stronger than ever." Cookie shouted out to the world. "Cookie are you insane?! What kind of stupid idea is that. It sounds like something out of an anime!" Mak said. Cookie responded "Don't you understand Mak? That's exactly what I intended.

Season 1

FIN

Back